KILLERNUGGET

Sep 23, 2019
Gamertag
KILLERNUGGET
I am not on the wall of shame and I have looked on youtube for my gamertag. I thought there was criteria for getting banned. Guess not....

Sep 23, 2019
Gamertag
KILLERNUGGET
I got a head shot in on the first clip from a distance that wasn't crazy. On the second I got banshee boosted and saw you and the other guy in the air he was closest so I eliminated him first. I use a mouse and the highest sensitivity for rapid movement w/FOV changer BUILT INTO THE HOME MENU. I will admit it changes the game from using a controller and 100% FOV. You want to find cheaters look for high shoot for hit ratio (the stats they show at the end) OR those whom constantly get the highest kills in multiple games. Team up with them and look for that tell tale knee jerk reaction. What you have here is some video with some bad music. I've been playing HALO 2 since it came out and it seems that players quickly run to the easy solution that cheating is involved. Honestly the boost kill surprised me too but if you weren't in the middle of reloading I might not have got it. But there was no cheating here just some cleaver settings and skill. I would gladly come back but won't beg to come back if this is all that is needed to be banned. So let it be the end of a game that brought me a lot entertainment, friendship, and fun. Thank You Project Cartographer for bringing this game back from the dead. I can't thank you enough. General_101 happy hunting.

Nov 11, 2017
somewhere obvious
en.wikipedia.org
Gamertag
Articuna
I got a head shot in on the first clip from a distance that wasn't crazy. On the second I got banshee boosted and saw you and the other guy in the air he was closest so I eliminated him first. I use a mouse and the highest sensitivity for rapid movement w/FOV changer BUILT INTO THE HOME MENU. I will admit it changes the game from using a controller and 100% FOV. You want to find cheaters look for high shoot for hit ratio (the stats they show at the end) OR those whom constantly get the highest kills in multiple games. Team up with them and look for that tell tale knee jerk reaction. What you have here is some video with some bad music. I've been playing HALO 2 since it came out and it seems that players quickly run to the easy solution that cheating is involved. Honestly the boost kill surprised me too but if you weren't in the middle of reloading I might not have got it. But there was no cheating here just some cleaver settings and skill. I would gladly come back but won't beg to come back if this is all that is needed to be banned. So let it be the end of a game that brought me a lot entertainment, friendship, and fun. Thank You Project Cartographer for bringing this game back from the dead. I can't thank you enough. General_101 happy hunting.
at 0:53 you clearly snapped to him in the most unnatural way. I'm probably the only person who could do something like that and the mouse input in this game is not up there with source-based games. how you perfectly tracked them without error is beyond me. please stop.

Sep 23, 2019
Gamertag
KILLERNUGGET
Does
at 0:53 you clearly snapped to him in the most unnatural way. I'm probably the only person who could do something like that and the mouse input in this game is not up there with source-based games. how you perfectly tracked them without error is beyond me. please stop.
Same could be said about the snap and random fire at 00:43 proves the mouse movement is not unnatural unless the person recording is also cheating. Mouse input is up there! Also if he hadn't been in the middle of a reload and shot me forcing a zoom out I might not have got the kill. I look at this video and could possibly come to the same conclusion you did if I hadn't been behind the trigger. No cheating from myself is in this video. You yourself admit that what happened is possible though apparently only you can do it? As for error, my kill ratio is not unbelievable. This is a GOOD example of recording/catching a cheater you should try it sometime. https://www.halo2.online/threads/gabriel-projectile-swap.3430/

EDIT>>Just so it is clear i don't think for a second the person recording is hacking. I just made the reference to show that mouse movement can be fast.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
somewhere obvious
en.wikipedia.org
Gamertag
Articuna
Does

Same could be said about the snap and random fire at 00:43 proves the mouse movement is not unnatural unless the person recording is also cheating. Mouse input is up there! Also if he hadn't been in the middle of a reload and shot me forcing a zoom out I might not have got the kill. I look at this video and could possibly come to the same conclusion you did if I hadn't been behind the trigger. No cheating from myself is in this video. You yourself admit that what happened is possible though apparently only you can do it? As for error, my kill ratio is not unbelievable. This is a GOOD example of recording/catching a cheater you should try it sometime. https://www.halo2.online/threads/gabriel-projectile-swap.3430/

EDIT>>Just so it is clear i don't think for a second the person recording is hacking. I just made the reference to show that mouse movement can be fast.
you're referring to him not even shooting anyone. wtf are you talking about? i'm talking about tracking an opponent while shooting at them. I know more about high sensitivity than anyone because I'm an anomaly using an anomaly setup. not even going to bother replying anymore. mentally ill people in this game... jesus christ.

here's some actual high sensitivity footage:

Sep 23, 2019
Gamertag
KILLERNUGGET
you're referring to him not even shooting anyone. wtf are you talking about? i'm talking about tracking an opponent while shooting at them. I know more about high sensitivity than anyone because I'm an anomaly using an anomaly setup. not even going to bother replying anymore. mentally ill people in this game... jesus christ.

here's some actual high sensitivity footage:
Your movement is slower then the guy who took the video LOL.