[LOH]umpalumpa, umpalumpa - modified values?

Oct 12, 2018
Gamertag
Fairpark
That guy is part of our clan and only god knows him, he was not invited, I played a couple of times with him but did not realize about those tricks

Apr 15, 2020
Gamertag
Umpalumpa1
that is my user, first of all I excuse myself from my behavior, but I clarify that it is not a direct way of cheating, my pc is an Asus ROG and it has a built-in software called game first IV which prioritizes internet traffic to game, reason why when firing the message it was sent so fast to the server that it discounted two bullets and the same applies to grenades, as for the melee attack it is only a practice acquired with the games, if necessary I can demonstrate it on video of how it works. please warn other players to refrain from activating this option in their Asus pc's settings.

May 20, 2018
Gamertag
MrEWhite
that is my user, first of all I excuse myself from my behavior, but I clarify that it is not a direct way of cheating, my pc is an Asus ROG and it has a built-in software called game first IV which prioritizes internet traffic to game, reason why when firing the message it was sent so fast to the server that it discounted two bullets and the same applies to grenades, as for the melee attack it is only a practice acquired with the games, if necessary I can demonstrate it on video of how it works. please warn other players to refrain from activating this option in their Asus pc's settings.
This the worst lie I have heard in the history of bad reasons for cheating.

Nov 11, 2017
somewhere obvious
en.wikipedia.org
Gamertag
Articuna
imagine cheating at halo 2 where the game does everything for you. cringe.