Mouse bug when play H2PC

Jun 5, 2021
Gamertag
Tanget81
So at about the mission where you fight the prophet (right before encountering the gravemin) I encountered a bug where every time I would lift my mouse from the pad, even for a second to re-adjust, it would snap to one of the four corners of the screen. Holding it off the pad would result in the player-character spinning around as fast as possible. It made the game unplayable due to the disorientation of facing a random direction every single time the mouse was lifted. The problem also persists for a few minutes after H2 was closed on my pc. I’m not entirely sure what fixes it, but the problem returns every time the game is started. Anyone else having this issue, or know a fix outside of “just use a controller“? I’m using a Logitech G-hub mouse, if anyone needed that info. Thanks!

S0N4R

Members
Apr 17, 2021
Gamertag
S0N4R
Don't know what the hells going on there. I assume you have the latest mouse drivers?

Jun 5, 2021
Gamertag
Tanget81
Don't know what the hells going on there. I assume you have the latest mouse drivers?
Yes, everything‘s up to date. This bug has only occurred past this point in the campaign, and persists until either several minutes after the game has been closed or once a level is beat and the next is loaded.