My Account Has Been Banned...

Apr 23, 2017
Finland
Gamertag
lindholm.harri
Hello all!

As many of you probably know, I was using aimbot today and got banned because of it.

I lost my nerve this morning with other hackers and decided to download aimbot and injector for the first time of my life ever and I am terribly sorry.
I have been playing Halo 2 for years, I started with the original xbox 1 when I was just 8 years old in 2006 (If I just calculated correctly, Im now 21yr)
This was a terrible mistake what I did, I just had it with those other guys... And when you are angry you dont make good decisions.. Sorry.
This game is one of two games what my laptop runs and Halo 2 is very close to my heart because of our long history.
This was my first time ever hacking in any game and the last time too. I promise from the bottom of my heart I will never hack again, please have mercy on me.

Day I was hacking: May 8. 2019
Server: Objective 2 I think
Game nickname: lindholm.harri
Hack: aimbot

I am so sorry. Thank you for your answers and understanding in advance.
-See you later (hopefully)

Also: sorry for bad english, Im from Finland.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
you should have reported those hackers. and you should have read the notification when you log in. and you will now deal with the consequences of your actions

Apr 23, 2017
Finland
Gamertag
lindholm.harri
Yes I should have reported them but Im afraid that if I record something my framerate will drop because of this crappy laptop... And yes, I am willing to suffer the consequences, I have deserved this. Can I ask how long my ban will be on? Do I have to do something now? Can I somehow make it up to you?

Thank you.

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
bans are permanant, they don't want hear anything here so I'm sorry for you but your thread is useless