My Account was Banned...

Sep 11, 2019
France
www.gameekwin.com
Gamertag
GameekWinFR
Hello ! I hope i post it at the good place !

I don't know why bu my account was banned. The last time i played was yesterday and now, i'm banned...

Can i please know why ? Because i don't understand

I'm available on Discord to talk about it : GameekWinFR#0105

Thank you... Please do as fast as possible i love this game

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm french)

Attachments

Sep 11, 2019
France
www.gameekwin.com
Gamertag
GameekWinFR
Wow !

Ok so, first, i hate playing sniper, so i don't play sniper games because i don't know playing sniper. I play BTB ou CTF because there are vehicles.
Second, this isn't me on this video :eek: Can you get my IP ? Because i really don't remember this game, it can't be me ! :( Do you have the date and hour of this game ?

And i'm sorry, really, because it's a misunderstanding.... I wasn't the one who was playing, I'm sorry... Maybe someone used my account? Can you check that out? Is it possible to change my password ?

And finally, is it possible to unabn my account / allow me to create a new one ? because i really love halo 2, it's my favourite halo with halo 3... So please...

Thanks in advance

Sep 11, 2019
France
www.gameekwin.com
Gamertag
GameekWinFR
But also... Wait a minute, the person who played with my account shot twice into the wall, that's right, but it didn't kill anyone...
In any case it is not expressly marked "GameekWinFR killed someone" when my character shoots into the wall...

I'm sorry but I don't think it's fair, even if someone has played with my account, I don't see how this video proves cheat...