My Halo 2 Playlist Editor

Nov 2, 2017
Gamertag
Dasher
My Playlist Editor for Halo 2, its taken around 3 months of development and over 15,000 lines of code, I consider this now my final release in that I wont be adding any new features, taking requests or changing anything else to it, its unlikely I will ever update this now to be honest unless there's some major issue with it that hasn't yet been brought to my attention, it may not be perfect but it's still in my opinion the best playlist editor available so this is now provided AS IS.

Version 1.2.8

H2 Playlist Editor is a fully featured tool to create and edit halo 2 playlist files. Here are some of the features: - Runs under Windows PE - Modern and easy to use interface - Work on multiple playlists at once, either through the tabbed view or multi window view - Save and Load playlist project files in XML format (*.xml) - Compile playlists into Halo Playlist format (*.hpl) - Easily manage variants in a playlist, add, delete, rename, move, duplicate etc - And more...

Download (Includes Source): https://mega.nz/#!dAFWAT5A!nZo-KpEByDFkOD18lTTVWHMehC6uLiCSQspOZb1hfXE

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018
That looks great! I am kinda a noob but does creating a playlist only work if you have a dedicated server or can this be used through creating a custom game? I would really like to get a playlist running of old school H2 XBL playlists, with old school spawn times and map default weapon spawns. Again awesome looking editor, makes it look like it would be easy enough for someone like me to use lol.

Nov 2, 2017
Gamertag
Dasher
That looks great! I am kinda a noob but does creating a playlist only work if you have a dedicated server or can this be used through creating a custom game? I would really like to get a playlist running of old school H2 XBL playlists, with old school spawn times and map default weapon spawns. Again awesome looking editor, makes it look like it would be easy enough for someone like me to use lol.
Sorry for the delay in responding, yes you are correct the Playlist Editor is only useful for dedicated servers, and thanks I appreciate the feedback, the main goal was to make it as simple as possible to use.

Oct 11, 2019
Gamertag
Mighty ColdHam
Can I add custom maps with the playlist editor tool?
BTW, nice work... Thank you.