Online Tab v Network Tab (gameplay comparison)

Which tab offers the better gameplay experience?

• Network

• Equal

Results are only viewable after voting.

divine1gore

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
80 ping online tab gameplay

&
80 - 100 ping network tab gameplay vids
(clan clow BR Snipes, 24/7 Lockship & 1 clip on Duty's network host)

Sniping, melee's, and enemy player movement are all borked on the online tab for me.
Tired of hearing gameplay is the same on either tab, it really isn't especially on the release dll. The delay or complete lack of killfeed / medals is
very jarring, and isn't a good experience for anyone -- this alone ruins perfectly decent clips. Lag seems to be amplified in many situations leading to some very frustrating, and confusing confrontations in game, where you can toss a coin if you will get killed or not.

divine1gore

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
yea but the server you see me lagging on isn't colombian, its called "Hello (gamertag)" the one that snags your player id. I get 77 ping to it. The same as my server but it plays like garb. I've had better experiences on live tab (online tab) on other servers at points. But that one is just absolute trash.The rumble pit server is ok, the ts servers on online are decent. but yea any of the servers on the bottom of the list on online are a no go atm (may change in future -- at the time of this writing, stick to shit at the top of online if you must venture to it). As far as I can tell the halo.col servers are on the east coast / east USA, maybe New York for example, or one of the south eastern states.