Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foundation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 29, 2018
Gamertag
Evolution Viper
I just don't get it, why in the hell the Admins keeping these pathetic maps such as Headlong, Waterworks, Midship, etc even though no one likes playing these. Everyone loves playing Coag , Lockout and Fundation.

What is the purpose of bringing back the Halo 2 multiplayer back to life when you care least about what everyone wants. People has to setup their own laggy home servers to play the Coag Map but the Admins here just want to keep some pathetic maps alive...not sure who are they making happy by doing so.

I have requested many a times in the past to keep Coag CTF in 24X7, this was done for a month or so and then taken out. If you like then you can keep Coag and Lockout in rotation with only 1 round of 1 hour with best of 3 flags.

I wish I had the authority to do what everyone likes I would have made sure people are happy to be back to Halo 2 Multiplayer

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Maybe because those maps have been played like billion times during this games lifespan. Still I see Coag and Lockout as most hosted maps in the game. Like Scrapy I would actually wanna see some custom map servers, like Valhalla and Collateral thrown in, maybe even some Sanctuary B if possible.

Oct 26, 2018
All the custom maps are shit. Please never do that. Also tweek if you're reading this get rid of blood gulch that shit garbo