Petition to bring back classic modes

Nov 25, 2018
Gamertag
ThexHaloxfreak
hi guys, i know i will get hate even for requesting that a couple OLD things are brought back, but please listen to WHY i ask this, its not just some nostalgic bullshit.

one of the mechanics that makes halo distinct from COD is that point when you spawn and you rush the area where the BR or power weapon spawns and you have to fight for it. and when you get it IF you can regen your shields without harassment you'll probably get a double kill. i know that for some people this sucks because you dont know the maps but in this case i think we ALL know the maps very well. is it too much to ask that one of the people who runs a dedicated server could make ONE of them classic slayer? so that way those few people who DO like the rush of looking for power weapons can play the classic experience? EVERY SINGLE SERVER is a BR starter, what happened to variety? the slayer snipes is fine and team BRs, but not every single server man :'(. it makes every encounter the fucking same. anyone agree with me?

Nov 27, 2018
Seattle, Washington
Gamertag
ReedemtheD3ad
I completely agree. The weapon selections get a little bland. There definitely should be a server where the starting weapons is a magnum and the maps should have default weapons. Another server with random starting weapons would be interesting too.

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
the "glitchy stock" server runs stock playlists, no br starts
some customs servers also are non-br starts

Nov 25, 2018
Gamertag
ThexHaloxfreak
the other non br starts were worse, spawning and stabbing someone in the back instatly and having the same happen to you less than 2 seconds after was also boring after 1 map change. same with snipes. i like searching for weapons. im glad that there is an smg start server! imma play on “glitchy stock” with my friend every time then :)

Nov 25, 2018
Gamertag
ThexHaloxfreak
its not even an smg start, its a random weapong start, which is better but it still makes weapon spawns mostly irrelivant. feelsbadman