Pics of your GamingSetup/Room*

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO
Post pictures of your Gaming setup, or your room in general! ^^

Our family has now moved and I have my new room now for the most part established. I'm not that much into this new district, where I live now.. But I love that there are many beautiful buildings preserved from the war that have been restored inside and out, round here. Some have even still the old German antique interior design, which gives such a nice classy flair. My room for example has stucco patterns on the ceiling and an old oven with nice ornaments, an oven although that is out of business, but until today could not be demolished because it is under monument protection. Anyways^

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
Nice house man,

Here's a picture of my Battlestation!

Do note this is sort of an old picture. I have new speakers now and a desk pad not a mouse pad.

Jun 5, 2013
Butuan City, Philippines
www.facebook.com
Gamertag
protato117
welp, here's my so called 'gaming setup' lol

Mid 2010 macbook white, with 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 duo, 2 GB DDR3 ram, and a geforce gtx 320m graphics card... sux tbh, but hey at least I can still play some games on it right? Geared with a prolink evotis gaming mouse, and soon gonna buy the keyboard that comes along with it, got speakers on the bottom, and an extended monitor (mainly for chatting)

and well my hobby... ._.

Apr 6, 2013
Nova Prospekt
www.teh-non.com
Gamertag
Grub Xer0
My desk is ghetto, but it works.

Asus m5a97 Motherboard
AMD FX8350 8 Core 4 GHz processor
1Gb Sapphire Radeon HD6770 graphics card
8 gigs of RAM.
120 GB Solid State Drive, 1TB HDD, and a 500 GB HDD
Razer Anansi keyboard and Razer Naga Mouse
Black Magic Intensity Pro for recording Xbox gameplay
HD PVR Gaming edition for the PS3
Turtle Beach X12

Not Pictured:
Original Xbox, PlayStation 3 Slim, PlayStation 2, PS2 Slim, Gateway Laptop, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii

Shawn

Members
Feb 15, 2013
Melbourne, FL
www.shawnm5.com
Gamertag
Shawnm1700
kind of an old pic, my pc is on the left, and the right pc was my server that i hosted everything from but now its offline.

Operating System: Windows 8 Pro 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Model: MSI MS-7693
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Hard Dirve: 2Tb Seagate

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Display Memory: 4044 MB
Dedicated Memory: 972 MB
Shared Memory: 3071 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Model: Acer H213H (two)

Mouse: Logitech Performance MX
Keyboard: Microsoft Digital Media 3000
Headset: Creative Fata1ity

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged

righ is my sisters pc i fixed for her and was using for servers
left is my gaming

thermaltake tidalwave case
acer monitor 17in 75hz refresh
amd athlon 64x2 3.2 ghz 6400+
2gb ram
asus m2n sli deluxe board
geforce 7600gt
lmao need some upgrades but works fro h2 all that matters to me as of now until servers go down :(

Mar 20, 2013
NY
Gamertag
Spazieyyy
Don't mind the Ghetto ass table thats lifted up by national geographic magazine's so
or the un finished walls in the room I'm in or did I forget all my moms crap to the right of my
pc -_- ow and the ghetto blinds lol

Feb 15, 2013
Mt. Silver
I just put two walls up in my basement, put a door up, and thus i have a nice private gaming room. Concret walls for two sides, and you can see the pink insulation and the studs in the other two hahahahaha.

Apr 1, 2013
Almighty Atlantic Abyss
Gamertag
AppleKokoNut
I like how you all have a bunch of screens to go with your desktop or laptop 0_o wish I could have at least one decent screen to watch stuff in HD, all I could find is this OLD stupid samsung, but at least it didn't cost me a penny :rofl:
Got back to my parents' house yesterday, back to my teenage habits. Back to the gaming (mostly pokemon though), smoking, drinking, music-listenning, movie-watching cave. Some things don't change.

[img=center]http://i39.tinypic.com/2rdybg1.jpg[/img]

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO
Cool. This image from your room gives me a sympathetic impression, of course^ I love how you still reppin the pokeball! The Montreal card made me smile and the warthog just did the same. You really luv coag driving! I remember that!! I've also noticed the German Beer brand 'BECKS', as one of the first thingsk. Is it from your vacation, when you was visiting Berlin? Well, they have it worldwide xD regarding your screen issue = laughable. They have great sales on amazon.com for LG screens right now. No biggie (€) and def. worth it, imo.

EDIT* Your signature makes me want to say that coke and speed are pretty much of a stoooopid drug.

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Nice setups you guys and girls have. Far cry from my 42inch tv (hate to play H3 on that big screen, always notice the difference when playing split screen on that big a tv), shitty laptop and old white version of 360 (atleast it has hdmi connection). But if it works it works right!