"ProGerald" Using Aimbot and Speed Hack: Report

May 16, 2019
Gamertag
XB5
I was not able to upload the clip here. So I uploaded it onto mediafire. (Too Large)
I believe this is concrete evidence of the player hacking. In fact, he was so fast that I couldn't even get a glimpse of much of him (Unless you look at each frame, the player is moving too fast to identify the emblem). Flying above our base entrance and zooming around the map in circles.

The match was Cloud CTF on a Server called "Action Sack". This was taken at 5:33pm EST.

Not very good at Halo. More casual than anything else. At first I thought it as a skill gap, but it's just hacks. Oh how to spoil a nostalgic experience...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/loygjx8u9cc1443/ProGerald.mp4/file

May 17, 2018
Gamertag
WolfPackHollow
it was the best response ever but it still offended cause life no boring so i just reported you for 5923953523 years

May 17, 2018
Gamertag
WolfPackHollow
VPNs are a thing btw and I do pay for one just cause I changed my hwid doesn't mean I can't bypass an ip ban IP bans are easier to bypass than a hwid ban.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
yea I could only wonder who progerald is scooter
The status only shows up in game menus or when the game isn't in focus. You probably just got that from an account that is actually banned and put it over the video like a retard. You clearly have mutiple PCs and use VPNs. It's only a matter of time before you run out.

May 17, 2018
Gamertag
WolfPackHollow
lol retard you know its possible to change a hwid right why would I pay for a new pc just to cheat?
also, idk why I would waste my time to edit in the cheater tag at the top right lol so retarded.

May 17, 2019
Gamertag
killniggers1
why would someone assume something so retarded
and wolf doesnt have unlimited money like waffl7 if u know who he is
he just doesnt blow his money on new computers to cheat on a such a gay and shitty game