Project Cartographer v0.4.0.4 Patch Notes

Project Cartographer v0.4.0.4 Build Time: Mar 22 2018 15:39:28.

The next time you launch Halo 2 Vista with Project Cartographer, you will be prompted to download and install a new update.

Here is a video demonstrating how to update your game (very simple, you just click along with it).

Once the download is complete your game will close and you will see a command window popup that will be there until your game is done patching. Once it is done patching, it will then ask you to press "ENTER" to close. You may then re-launch your game. https://i.imgur.com/I0CxNIj.png
  • Multi-threaded the login process to not freeze the game.
  • Cheaters now can only play for 30 minutes and they have annoying countdown timers bouncing around the screen (punishment).
  • Insufficient Serial computers are allowed to login and play in the cheater network only unlike before where they couldn't play at all and had to contact an admin for assistance.
  • Fixed auto selecting last used account.
  • Fixed updating the accounts menu if there the username being added is called the same but has a different ending.
  • On outdated versions, dedicated servers will no longer crash.

Last edited:

Comments

ive unistalled and reinstalled cartographer and now when i try to sign into my account the game freezes and then it says "somethings broken!"

Actually, was there no update? I'm not getting the out of date message, but when I check for updates, it gives me the option to download, goes through, but doesn't go to install. The option to install is gone still. I restart the game, and it gives me a login error again, which I just re-add to get past, but now the download and install fields are blank when I go to install. I thought there was an update somewhere around April...?
Heard something along those lines.
Edit: Also, when I do log-in, I keep getting a "cheater" warning. Is this normal? I don't remember doing anything. I haven't even played online yet.

[QUOTE = "jafcristanchoag, đăng: 10695, thành viên: 14360"] xin chào! tôi gặp vấn đề khi đăng nhập tài khoản
tôi đã nâng cấp hệ thống hào quang của mình và khi tôi cố gắng bắt đầu xóa tài khoản của mình, xuất hiện cái này
View attachment 204 [/TRÍCH DẪN]

[QUOTE = "jafcristanchoag, đăng: 10695, thành viên: 14360"] xin chào! tôi gặp vấn đề khi đăng nhập tài khoản
tôi đã nâng cấp hệ thống hào quang của mình và khi tôi cố gắng bắt đầu xóa tài khoản của mình, xuất hiện cái này
View attachment 204 [/TRÍCH DẪN]
tôi ko biết cách tải