Question about Halo Master Chief Collection (Pregunta sobre Halo MCC)

Apr 12, 2019
México
Gamertag
Mr.GingerJew
Ingles (English)
I have a question about Halo MCC, will it be possible to play the players that have it on Xbox One online with whom we will buy it for PC Steam?
I hope my question does not sound stupid, thank you in advance for answering my question.

Español (Spanish)
Tengo una duda sobre Halo MCC, ¿se podrá jugar online los jugadores que lo tengan en Xbox One con los que lo vamos adquirir para PC Steam?
espero que mi pregunta no suene estupida, de ante mano gracias por responder a mi pregunta.

Mar 20, 2019
Gamertag
BioGoji1989
You mean cross-play support between the console and the PC? I believe there was a Reddit AMA thread where members of the community asked Ske7ch various questions regarding 343's plans for the PC port of the MCC. That was one of the questions, and the answer was that cross-play between Console and PC players is not something that will be seen at launch, but the development team for the PC port will be looking into it at some point.

This means, however, that if cross-play happens, it will not occur until quite some time has passed following the launch of the PC port of MCC. Mod support is also being looked into, but will not be immediately available at launch either.

And no, your question does not sound stupid. It is actually a very common concern found among most of the Halo community.