ReardDig906

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
His shots look fishy because he wasn't looking at you a few times when shooting.

I played with this guy a lot and it never seemed like he was hacking.

Hmmm, I don't know what to think 0_o

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
[hidden]thats an AA bot lol

autoaim bot... lol

complete hacker lol

on a completely other note quoted note below.

there have been a few people that i have played with that seem to have an ability to snap "smoothly" towards me after a split second all while still shooting and kill me within a few shots. but what do i know right?

I guess its that bot by j-blazzzzzz, that M***E gave out with the ability to autoaim/snap bot that has smooth scrolling with it, that he gave out in teamspeak that one day "has spread to the population, but not entirely" we all know he did, to those whom were there lol
[/hidden]

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Obvious clearly is my answerr, but the question remain if it´s the same RearedDig I´ve played with! Which the server providers can easily check!

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
ya its same reardig ehich suprises me because he told me to watch someone else cause they look fishy and has reported other hackers to me i can tell he is decent also doesnt always hack but video doesnt lie everytime ive seen that happen its been hax

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
twich said:
Everyone: Check the rules on how to post sometihng like this.

ie. Fucking open your recent players list and see if it's not a namehacker.
It can't be a namehacker. Namehackers can't get into my servers they're booted right away..

Feb 15, 2013
Mt. Silver
JAY007S said:
Yea ganglydesert477 one of my old tags i dont use anymore. That vid has to be lag^
I had used the pov stealer on you while on that tag doing the same goddamn' thing. While spewing hackusations. Honestly, you were side shooting, while calling people hackers, pretty pathetic.

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XT3G_DXbo8

This is from H2MT channel and Gangly Desert has the same emblem as yours. If it´s not you no biggie and all, but it seems so. And Titan has been lenient on hacking and all and we actually had a conversation or so to speak in game about this earlier today. And I said that you don´t need any hax, seen enough of your gameplay that you don´t need those. But it´s one of those situations damned if I will, damned if I don´t. It´s basicly your word against all this, so I´d say it´s up to you like it should be!

Jun 16, 2013
Gamertag
Emin
The guy in Pow's video is hacking. If that's not hacking then I should list players that shouldn't have been banned for hacking among other things. There have been many players that seemed legit , but that just means they're more discreet when it comes their actions. :down:

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
Jay, all evidence points towards you being RearedDig and you being the one sideshooting on multiple instances.

I will have to ban you until you can prove that there is actually someone impersonating you.

You uploaded a video of the "impersonator" but it was uploaded the same day this post was made so you could have went on another pc and pretended to be your own impersonator.

Seems fishy to me... :unsure:

Not only that but NO one can get into my server's with a gamertag that's not their own, It would automatically boot them, so the fact that this impersonator stayed

Ingame seems impossible to me.

Mar 17, 2013
New Zealand
www.soundcloud.com
Gamertag
pow2h
SIC I TITAN I said:
Jay, all evidence points towards you being RearedDig and you being the one sideshooting on multiple instances.

I will have to ban you until you can prove that there is actually someone impersonating you.

You uploaded a video of the "impersonator" but it was uploaded the same day this post was made so you could have went on another pc and pretended to be your own impersonator.

Seems fishy to me... :unsure:

Not only that but NO one can get into my server's with a gamertag that's not their own, It would automatically boot them, so the fact that this impersonator stayed

Ingame seems impossible to me.
I didn't get a screenie of the gamertag but yeah, was deffo not an impersonator.

Apr 4, 2013
Gamertag
JAY007S
I pretended to be the impersonator? lol are you serious? lol. That reareddig gameplay on sic server isnt me. But ill take the blame on the ganglydesert477 tag that was back when they said H2V will get shutdown on the june 5th? anyways I moded to experience what a hacker is but the wrong way I should of had done it in my own hosted game.
check out my new montage just mini clips lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8fDTP ... T-2N8E3RLQ

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
i cant believ dig is ggjay i dont kno wat to think now he is good player jay u better not be haxing ill kill you