ReardDig906

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Jay is a damn good player and what he said about June 5th is true, we all thought the game was going offline so some of us (that had never hacked) were doing so just because why the fuck not? I know I did some super jumps and speedy running just because we could, also this was on SmG where Cloud gave us permission to do so because again we thought it was the end of the line and we were bored.

Good players don't need to hack and I've played many games with Jay, if he is a hacker I see little reason as to the why. Thats called motive, what would motivate him to do so when he doesn't need to?

Regarding the name-hack entry, what if someone name-hacked after entering the game, would they be removed then? Also, I have seen players that can hack their account as well, shit someone is usually posing as me. Just the other day in fact.

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
Kills Alone said:
Jay is a damn good player and what he said about June 5th is true, we all thought the game was going offline so some of us (that had never hacked) were doing so just because why the fuck not? I know I did some super jumps and speedy running just because we could, also this was on SmG where Cloud gave us permission to do so because again we thought it was the end of the line and we were bored.

Good players don't need to hack and I've played many games with Jay, if he is a hacker I see little reason as to the why. Thats called motive, what would motivate him to do so when he doesn't need to?

Regarding the name-hack entry, what if someone name-hacked after entering the game, would they be removed then? Also, I have seen players that can hack their account as well, shit someone is usually posing as me. Just the other day in fact.
True but If there was a namehacker in my server then his data would have been logged. When I AKAed reareddig his IP and PCID were the same and he only had 1 of each.

Which leads me to believe that it was the real reareddig

Apr 4, 2013
Gamertag
JAY007S
Ok so who is Swepwingsnail01? He was fly hacking/speed hacking about 10 minutes ago on i4ni servers. So i asked him u dont happend to be RearedDig? and he said yes lol.
And I asked him why did u pretend to be me and his reply to that was '' so when you go to jail u can get butt raped'' :| lol wtf

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Somebody is definitely name-hacking as RearedDig906, I was just in-game (still am actually) and there where three different players called RearedDig906 on three different servers.

powah

Members
Mar 17, 2013
New Zealand
www.soundcloud.com
Gamertag
pow2h
Kills Alone said:
Somebody is definitely name-hacking as RearedDig906, I was just in-game (still am actually) and there where three different players called RearedDig906 on three different servers.
Sure, but the point is that the player in my video wasn't name hacking. I don't recall ever seeing RearedDig/Jay hacking but it seems that he was in that game.

Feb 15, 2013
Mt. Silver
Stromicuz said:
:eek: i can't tell who hacks anymore with all the aim assist going on i just play the game and RQ...
>aim assist
LOL.

You're an idiot. That shit has been around since day one, and it's pretty clear that it looks nothing like side shooting.

Jun 25, 2013
Gamertag
clunkiestwheel
the last game I played with him his battle rifle was normal ,it was his plasma pistol that couldn't miss me , fully charged it either killed me with one shot, if not one shot after did from battle riffle , fully charged plasma bolt would follow me,in warthog driving around back of base in coag captuare the flag i4ni server ,before I entered game players left because of that, and banshee that couldnt be destroyed with rocket flown by someone else who doesn't need to cheat iethjer but doess.no fun :shit>: one shot from charged plasma pistol when you have full shields doesn't kill you.and there was no green charge hitting me but that's the weapon he had in his hands.

Apr 4, 2013
Gamertag
JAY007S
So I was in game with one of my good h2v friend Wage13 and this poser RearedDig905 shows up. This is the 4th time someones posing as me,so annoying. My friend Wage13 took these screenshots and a vid because my hard drive is not fast enough to record have to replace the broken one.

Vid link- https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj1qso0rsqdpr ... 281%29.mpg

Attachments

Jun 25, 2013
Gamertag
clunkiestwheel
just to good apparently, shoot me with sniper when right on you, you looking the other way ? not complaining just amazing skills shame you don't trust them to be fair gg playing with you