supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
How to make a proper report

When playing in the game and you come across a hacker here are the guidelines to follow in order to get them banned
  1. Record the moment so we have video evidence of the event.
  2. In the recording provide the hacking evidence and player name (proof the hacker is the player) such as matching the emblem or hovering over the player with your aimer to get a name.
  3. Mark the time and day the player was in the server so the logs can be easier to search
Video evidence must be sufficient and concrete. Basically the video needs to tell the story, not you. If the hackusation can be explained in an alternate setting as well as being a hack. (such as lag or gameplay style) then the video is not sufficient enough and will not be used.

**Please be aware our ban policy does not portray our opinions on whether the person is hacking or not.**

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2018
Gamertag
CloakedAlpha
wow this report is born just to maker it harder to get justice, you are implying somebody actualy knows how to do everything u just said, and that somebody already has everything ready to go in a moments notice just to catch the cheater, hacker red handed. this list is just to point out how difficult it is, just like the United States Judicial System.

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
wow this report is born just to maker it harder to get justice, you are implying somebody actualy knows how to do everything u just said, and that somebody already has everything ready to go in a moments notice just to catch the cheater, hacker red handed. this list is just to point out how difficult it is, just like the United States Judicial System.
Ehh its not like this Guideline has some more additions or etc
Whenever people reported with video proof They usually did this way only so its way obvious to even make a guideline....still for newbies

Plus whats so hard in it?
Further just blaming someone without any evidence doesnt proof him to be a hacker because anyone can just accuse another in heat of moment

If you cant record then fine,u can ask others in game to record him or at least grab someone from discord channel to record the hacker

Aug 12, 2018
Gamertag
cruzjonathon
aimbot or skill? toxic 0looverto he did this 3-4 times before the beginning of the video as well you can see he turned around shooting at me before we were on each others radars as well

May 20, 2018
Gamertag
Yazfore [Swk]
Friend I have a little problem, I have an internet room and I sell the time for the games in it the problem is that a guy who came to play installed a hack and played with it, they banned him, well until there is something he deserved, the problem is that there were more users on that PC now since that PC can not play halo 2, with none of the profiles, there would be some possibility to restore the connection of that PC.

Sep 8, 2018
Gamertag
YouFinnADieBoi
There is someone by the name "TOXIC ICE" thats purposely killing their own teammates and calls people "whiney bitches" when they call him out please track this person behavior immediately

mills

Staff
May 10, 2017
There is someone by the name "TOXIC ICE" thats purposely killing their own teammates and calls people "whiney bitches" when they call him out please track this person behavior immediately
we already know about him but we can't ban someone based on their obviously homosexual orientation

Sep 8, 2018
Gamertag
YouFinnADieBoi
we already know about him but we can't ban someone based on their obviously homosexual orientation
im not asking to ban based on sexual orientation im asking to track him/her based on killing hes/shes teammates and not respecting other players rights to call them out about it. i dont see where i was being homophobic in my statement

mills

Staff
May 10, 2017
im not asking to ban based on sexual orientation im asking to track him/her based on killing hes/shes teammates and not respecting other players rights to call them out about it. i dont see where i was being homophobic in my statement
it was really just a joke to talk shit about TOXIC ICE. to reply seriously to your question: only cheating and modding can lead to a ban, anything that is within the game (such as betrayal and chat) is not really a bannable offence