Reporte # hacker usario figured

Sep 16, 2020
Barranquilla, Colombia
ya.co.ve
Gamertag
SHORELESS
I want to report a hacker who has been damaging the game for half an hour on the bloodgutch server. The username is "figured". Red team I cannot attach capture or video due to the limitation of my pc. Hack used in game ctf shoots mac ammunition with its weapon, levi and has an autoaim that is, it does not matter if he shoots at the ground, it still hurts, and the user is still in the game I would like someone who could record to enter and take evidence since he is a user that I have repeatedly seen use the same strategy, additionally I request that you add a vote to capture in-game

Quiero reportar un hacker que lleva dañándonos la partida desde hace media hora en el servidor de bloodgutch el nombre del usuario es "figured" equipo rojo no puedo anexar captura o video por la limitante de mi pc hack usado en partida ctf dispara munición mac con su arma, levitates
y tiene un autoaim es decir no importa si dispara al suelo igual hace daño, e usuario sigue en la partida me gustaría que alguien que pudiera grabar ingresara y tomara evidencia ya que es un usuario que reiteradamente he visto usar la misma estrategia, adicional mente solicito añadan un voto para realizar capturas dentro del juego

Nov 24, 2020
Gamertag
S0M30N3 I5
The levitation isn't levitation. I was boosting him with banshee and he is really accurate with sniper

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2020
Barranquilla, Colombia
ya.co.ve
Gamertag
SHORELESS
La levitación no es la levitación. Yo estaba impulsando él con banshee y es muy precisa con sniper
Do not consider that option a thousand apologies if there was a confusion but I did not refer to the impulse of the banshe because if I saw a couple of players levitating in certain areas I recognize the impulse, however I consider that I may have been confused in the name of the player to report therefore I ask for closed the post

No considere esa opcion mil disculpas si hubo una confusión pero no me referia al impulso del banshe pues si vi a un par de jugadores levitando en determinadas zonas reconosco el impulso sin embargo considero quisas haberme confudido en el nombre del jugador a reportar por ende pido por cerrado el post