Request for Coagulation CTF 24X7

Nov 29, 2018
Gamertag
Evolution Viper
Hello,

This is Viper, first of all I would like to say how greatful I am for bringing back Halo 2 multiplayer. I am really surprised and glad to see so many players are playing the Halo 2 multiplayer.

I have recently got to know about the Halo 2 came back to life because of your efforts.
I have a request to make and hope you can make my request come true.. I really want to see CTF on coagulation in 24x7 mode with tanks, vehicles, primary weapon as rifle and secomdary as sword and sniper rifles in map.

Please please create multiple games with coagulation map because as I see whenever coagulation map is available it’s always full of players.

Hopefully I did not bored you with my lenghty post. I really appreciate what you guys are doing here.

Thanks for everything.

Nov 29, 2018
Gamertag
Evolution Viper
You are saying this cause you may have not experienced how much fun it was with having sword as secondary weapon to destroy everyone who are trying to save the flag in the base or it is also a very powerful weapon for those who are trying to save the flag.

This is how it used to be 3 years back when halo 2 multiplayer was being played on windows live servers and it was so much fun.

Nov 29, 2018
Gamertag
Evolution Viper
Guys who wanted to play CTF in Coag map needs to post here , we really need that map 24x7 for multiple servers. Most of the maps are not really likeable by others.

Nov 29, 2018
Gamertag
Evolution Viper
I tried but unfortunately I am not getting all the options especially the guns for primary and secondary