[Request] Please modify Server [Nub] Zombie Zoo infection

Apr 27, 2019
Gamertag
wall46
Hello all.

It is possible that the maps follow a sequence which repeats indefinitely ??

what happens is that this server chooses the maps in a random way and many times the same maps are repeated again and again, being very boring for the players.

Example of modification:

We have the list of maps:

[] = "ascension", "lockout", "burial mounds", "collosus", "relic", "etc ...";

Then start from the index 0 that is to say ascension, next lockout, next burial mounds, next collosus, next relic, next etc, and then restart with the index 0 ascension in this way to avoid the repetition of maps that causes the function at random.

It would be good to avoid those gigantic maps as a purification plant, or contention, coagulation because it is difficult to fill the server's quotas and impossible to cover them.

or create un server with this characteristics characteristics called wall46 Zombies ;)

I hope you have my suggestion in mind.

divine1gore

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
Hello all.

It is possible that the maps follow a sequence which repeats indefinitely ??

what happens is that this server chooses the maps in a random way and many times the same maps are repeated again and again, being very boring for the players.

Example of modification:

We have the list of maps:

[] = "ascension", "lockout", "burial mounds", "collosus", "relic", "etc ...";

Then start from the index 0 that is to say ascension, next lockout, next burial mounds, next collosus, next relic, next etc, and then restart with the index 0 ascension in this way to avoid the repetition of maps that causes the function at random.

It would be good to avoid those gigantic maps as a purification plant, or contention, coagulation because it is difficult to fill the server's quotas and impossible to cover them.

or create un server with this characteristics characteristics called wall46 Zombies ;)

I hope you have my suggestion in mind.
yea thats like the easiest thing to do in the world; all mr nub has to do is turn shuffle off on his playlist; because it sounds like it is on right now. If there is no shuffle then the playlist can follow a set sequence indefinitely like you ask. Very easy edit.
Additionally, Large maps SHOULD in my opinion have a minimum player count associated with them to prevent them from being selected when there are only a small hand full of people. This is a very easy setting to add to server playlists as there is indeed a minimum player count option. I.e. for coag maybe set minimum players=10
etc

Apr 27, 2019
Gamertag
wall46
@divine1gore thanks for playlist ;)

If that playlist is perfect, all for a better experience when playing ... thank you very much brother and I pray for [NUB] to make the modification as soon as possible, I'm sure many cartographer players would appreciate it

Feb 10, 2019
Gamertag
[NUB] Famine
Mr NUB has updated the playlist... unfortunately as the server runs as a service, it keeps reverting to the old playlist, despite what the ini file says.

I revised and put a manual maplist together... rotation of about 60 before it starts over.

I have been swamped at work, which has put this at a low priority. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I may be able to get this updated this weekend.

Apr 27, 2019
Gamertag
wall46
Mr NUB has updated the playlist... unfortunately as the server runs as a service, it keeps reverting to the old playlist, despite what the ini file says.

I revised and put a manual maplist together... rotation of about 60 before it starts over.

I have been swamped at work, which has put this at a low priority. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I may be able to get this updated this weekend.
Ok no problem bro, thanks you ;)