Resolution/Scaling issues

Mar 23, 2019
Gamertag
The Stickmann
Every time I try to run the game, it either
A) Runs in the very top left corner of the screen at a low resolution with a black box around the rest of it when I set my resolution to a lot lower than my native one or
B) Runs WAY too big to the point where only the top left corner is visible when it's set to my native resolution.

Setting it to windowed mode just makes it do the same things but now in a window (window is either giant or it only displays anything in the top left with a black box in the rest of the window).

I have tried disabling scaling, reinstalling the game+Project Cartographer, and changing the game to a bunch of different resolutions. My native resolution is 1920x1200 and my GPU is a GTX 1050 updated to the latest drivers (and my copy of the game is physical in case that changes anything)

Attachments

Mar 23, 2019
Gamertag
The Stickmann
I tested it on both my laptop and my brother's computer and neither of them had any issues (laptop had an Intel HD 5500 at 1920x1080 and my brother's PC had a 1050 TI at 1440x900)

And I never used the hiresfix and the only startup parameter is -windowed (which removing it had no effect either)

Attachments