RIP KOD OPTIKILL The Trial has ended.

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
KOD Optikill

I read this on MM today:

UnknownTBeast said:
Unfortunately, I am the bearer of bad news this morning. Michael Espy aka KOD Optikill was killed by his girlfriend back on Dec. 13th 2012. KOD Meaty sent Nui and I a link this morningto a Facebook memorial page.

I have been trying to contact him for a while, but never got a response, now I know why. I know he wasn't like by everyone and at times there has been conflict, but I ask that you put that aside and pray for his family.

Here is one of the articles:

ST. PETERSBURG - A St. Petersburg woman is accused of killing her live-in boyfriend, Michael Espy, with a kitchen knife. Police say the two had a history of domestic disputes.

Officers say the woman, Jillian Leah Smith, 24, called 911 after the stabbing around 1 p.m. for medical assistance at the couples' shared home on 6th Avenue North.

The victim was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at 1:37 p.m.

After detectives questioned Smith, she was arrested and charged with second-degree murder.

Smith and the 32-year-old victim had at least eleven altercations in the past year with the last on December 4 at the 6th Avenue address, according to a police statement. They reportedly had been involved in the relationship for about a year.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Re: KOD Optikill

Opti was liked by everyone except two fucking useless tools, no need to piss on his game over screen.

Hope you are enjoying those free lap-dances in whatever after-party you are now chilling at Michael.

Bagel

Members
Mar 20, 2013
NY
Gamertag
Spazieyyy

I got the News when I was at work it pretty much made the rest of the day depressing

Apr 2, 2013
Gamertag
Stromicuz

wow man i am literally speechless bro...
fun times on h2v opti =( i will always remember your loud mic on ts.=(

Shawn

Members
Feb 15, 2013
Melbourne, FL
www.shawnm5.com
Gamertag
Shawnm1700

i remember actually seeing his picture on the news about that. But everyone i asked didn't know his name and his recent picture looked different from the ones that i saw a few years ago.
He was stabbed in the neck.

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot

Damn, well the only one that wont feel much sorry is super lol Opti threatend to audit his family

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/ba ... oman_.html

ST. PETERSBURG --
A St. Petersburg woman was arrested after police said she fatally stabbed her boyfriend during a domestic dispute.

Jillian L. Smith, 24, was arrested on Thursday in connection with the homicide, which happened at about 1 p.m. at a home on Sixth Avenue N.

Police said Smith and 32-year-old Michael Gene Espy were having an argument at the home they shared, and that during the argument, Smith grabbed a knife and stabbed Espy.

Smith then called 911 to seek medical attention for the Espy, police said.

Espy was taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Police said Smith and the Espyv had a history of domestic disputes, which included 11 instances in the past year. The most recent incident reportedly happened at the same house on Dec. 4.

Smith and Espy had been involved in a relationship for about a year, police said.

Smith has been charged with second-degree murder.

Police say the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office website reveals Espy had a long history of prior arrests, mostly for charges of domestic violence and/or illegal drug charges.

Rest In Peace OPTI!!! You sure are missed man. Hope you are having fun up there bro!!!