Royann23 Aimbotting

Nov 17, 2016
Thankyou for posting this,

I am here to clarify that what was shown to be aimbotting was actually lag, ping or latency between me and the other player UF Shadowreddy.

The part where my BR goes fully automatic and on some other weapons that's the part I am sorry for and I want to express my utter apologies to the entire community and staff, what I did was wrong and it shall not be done again I am also sorry for having that slight advantage too.

I am sorry for getting off to the wrong foot and I wish that even without me for your project to grow larger and better in the future, attracting more people to it.

Alongside with this issue I don't have an aimbotter installed but I did have an auto fire feature for the BR anyway (that doesn't mean it automatically targets, it just means it shoots faster) but it appears that I am shooting side ways in the video which is what he seen and to me it looks strange but anyway. Thats what I am guessing is lag.

I appreciate your concern about this matter and I am free to take questions.

Regards,

Royann23/Royann Greenwood

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Any modding of the game to gain an advantage is cheating. And also is ban worthy. So your br shooting faster falls in that category.

Aug 14, 2016
OH YEAH, BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!