screamox02 uptc1 hacking

Jun 25, 2018
Gamertag
F0l2saken
It's great to see how funny cartographer admins think hacking is, and how many people come out of the woodwork to defend it.

He is aimbotting, I have the entire video, I'm just not going to upload it on here. I'm going to go post it on a website, seo optimize it, and make sure that when someone searches for Project cartographer that I have the #1 result. That's called blackhatseo.

What are you going to do about that? Nothing, but I'm going to seriously dent your reputation and make sure you never grow.

Keep laughing, just make sure you google "project cartographer" in about 2 weeks, give it about that much time as google algorithms make it difficult to do it in less time, look me up then, and tell me how funny it is.

Say goodbye to your project, it's not going to grow any more :0

Jun 25, 2018
Gamertag
F0l2saken
The excuse was lag lol, used by an admin, yet the whole video shows his connection is smooth as butter.

We're done here, time to fire up GSA search engine ranker and pay for a few projects on blackhatworld. Talk to me in 2 weeks ;)

You don't have any strong authority links linking to anything that talks about you, so it will be easier than posting on this forum to get the #1 spot on google. You think i'm bullshitting you but i'm not, projects that cater to hackers need to be destroyed...

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
After his temper tantrum he might be available, after all, his now ex-wife is on these forums ;)

Also, fun fact - bullets fire from the players camera (head) and not the actual gun.
it's good to have some ex-girlfriend/wife ladies on the forums

Mar 31, 2013
Gamertag
Nick0matic
This happens when strafing and moving ever so slightly forwards and backwards...people have been reported for this since the dawn of Halo 2 on PC

Though I'm sure it's wasted effort, I fly-cammed myself doing this. Only moved left stick, never touched the right. It's not lag, it's just bunngle pls.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
This happens when strafing and moving ever so slightly forwards and backwards...people have been reported for this since the dawn of Halo 2 on PC

Though I'm sure it's wasted effort, I fly-cammed myself doing this. Only moved left stick, never touched the right. It's not lag, it's just bunngle pls.

that's not lag you're obviously hacking, get banned kid and dont you dare think about sucking my cock