Skilled newbie looking to assemble a consistent Team BR/MLG variant lobby or an invite to one.

Jan 30, 2018
Gamertag
Cataclysm
I've been playing for a few hours a day this week and I've noticed that there isn't really a lot of diversity in the populated servers. Was wondering if there was a certain time I should try to play to get the best experience. Halo 2 was my first multiplayer addiction back when XBL was first released. I prefer MLG team variants, but so far I've only seen a Fiesta Slayer (Alley Brawl) lobby have any consistency on multiple logins. I would love to get some Infection, Tower of Power, Oddball, Juggernaught, Stickies Only gametypes going on because I had some great times playing those. Honestly though I would settle for Team BR's on a good map rotation. I'd appreciate any kind of direction or invites to closed games. Made it to a Moon on the Trueskill ranking which I think was 46 or 47 out of 50. Thanks in advance.

Apr 22, 2018
Gamertag
Maxenevitable
I've been playing for a few hours a day this week and I've noticed that there isn't really a lot of diversity in the populated servers. Was wondering if there was a certain time I should try to play to get the best experience. Halo 2 was my first multiplayer addiction back when XBL was first released. I prefer MLG team variants, but so far I've only seen a Fiesta Slayer (Alley Brawl) lobby have any consistency on multiple logins. I would love to get some Infection, Tower of Power, Oddball, Juggernaught, Stickies Only gametypes going on because I had some great times playing those. Honestly though I would settle for Team BR's on a good map rotation. I'd appreciate any kind of direction or invites to closed games. Made it to a Moon on the Trueskill ranking which I think was 46 or 47 out of 50. Thanks in advance.
I have good luck finding solid games with 4v4 MLG settings. That's what I prefer as well. Add me on discord and we can play anytime. Maxenevitable #9986