so sick of blue screens

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
ok wtf back to vista and back to h2 bluescreen saying " clock interupt not recieved on secondary processor in allocated time" something along those lines anyone ever have this crap happen?

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Faulty mobo/CPU/RAM, with CPU being the main suspect.

Eliminate the dust if possible. Do you have an older CPU laying around? Have you ever changed the CPU, perhaps it does not have enough thermal paste.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
maybe im not super experienceed with cpus but i took fan and cpu/cpu heatsink off and theree looked to be sufficent thermal paste there not like a sony ps3 hahaha but i never rly changed it no came with my asus m2nsli deluxe mobo...... funny thing is ive played h2 for hours st8 the past 3 days and maybe 1 bsod maybe

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
Whenever in a rare case I take a heatsink of a cpu, I use new thermalpaste when I place it back. Aren't you supposed to do that?

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
yes killsalone ive done tons of google searching i love google one best thisngs to learn from and youtube :) ive tried so much i even thought reattching my heavy graphics card and bsod seemed to stop for awhile but there back :( i belive i updated my bios but ill check agian so i got blue screen while trying to record h2 and yesterday as well i also havnt got any playing in past few dyas only h2 tho no other open programs then today i changed pc to overclock setting 3% and it bsod right away on startup....maybe my bios is not configured right seeing how someone built this pc not store built but could defualt settings not be right or something? maybe i have to configure them myself around the cpu? im not sure and am i supposed to reapply thermal paste after i take off heatsink/fan because i only have crappy whitestuff and silverstuff on it now this blows i just want to record some good gameplay and alos be able to listen to pandora while playing :(

Feb 15, 2013
Melbourne, FL
www.shawnm5.com
Gamertag
Shawnm1700
You prob need to replace an overclocked to death part and wtf you use pandora? Download he fucking songs you like. This is the dark side of the internet. Everything is free so just go download the shit and use the free bandwidth to stream your games at a better quality

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
i dont downoload anymore cause cant torrent anymore my net provider gonna shutoff my net if get another copywrite warning dumb sister lol and im to lazy to find out how to get around that so i use pandora lol better then youtube lol and my hdd with my music albums died :( and i never rly overclocked my pc just a few times to check see if it works

? is wat part lol i think its cpu im not sure if its possible for it to work halfass and still kinda work

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
starting to think its overheating issue of some sort cause now its been hotter in my room and i getin alot more bsods

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Like Scrappy said, you may have damaged the system when you over-clocked it, which is why I do not recommend OC-ing to anyone. And with Summer almost here the temperature in your room is probably going up.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
acoording to hwmonitor my temps are ok ill just use laptop to listen to music when playin h2 apparently if i only play h2 no bluescreens so thats what ill do my cpu fan spins fine gpu i have two of and switch them out they both bsod sometimes no clue :( hate pcs always something lmao