Some Bugs

Mar 14, 2018
Gamertag
LordPrayerRug
After playing a few games last night I noticed some issues that bugged the hell out of me when playing. You can chock this up to lag or what ever but I think it should be reported as an issue as it is very infuriating.

1. Beat downs and assassinations not connecting. When running behind or up to someone the lunge will activate but sometimes (Closer to %75 of the time but I will leave it as sometimes) it will not connect with your intended target.
2. Questionable shotgun damage. When firing the shotgun at a target from 1-3 feet from you sometimes it will take 3 shells to kill your target. From original game, it took around 1-2 at most never more than 2 at that range. It might be lag related but please look into it.
3. Connection quality. It seems there is high latency no matter what game you get into. I do not have a clear understanding of how the backend works if it is hosted on a server or if it is player hosted.
4. Sword Lunge has the same issue as the beatdowns and assassinations.

If I see any more bugs or experience them I will be sure to update the topic. Please do not take this as a person who is crying cause they died or what not this is legitimate issues that I am reporting on. If these have been reported on before I do apologize for reporting them again.

Feb 20, 2018
Kansas
Gamertag
MetalHeadJon95
That shotgun bug you're describing honestly just seems like luck wasn't on your side. I've killed people many times with 1-2 shots. Unless you're talking very close range.