Some Host Server display, but many are missing on one PC installation.

Oct 7, 2018
Gamertag
BuckNastyJoey
I am working with my Windows 7 PC where I have an issue that for some reason many of the available host servers do not show on my list in the Network Game Browser on this PC. I have installed the same Project Cartographer package on 2 other PC and confirmed that they both show all of the available host servers in the Network Game Browser (including the once that are missing on the problem PC). I have tried under multiple login names on my problem PC and confirmed to have the same issue. I have logged in on those same accounts into other PC installations and confirmed to show all of the servers available. I have uninstalled and deleted the Project Cartographer files from the AppData folder under the user profile, but I get the same result.

Sometimes I can see the missing host servers on the Network Game Browser show up and disappear after a split second, but I cannot figure out how to reproduce or refresh the list to see them properly. Has anyone seen anything similar? The only other thing that I can think to try next is to reformat the OS and try again, but I don't want to reinstall everything if there is a work around. I can get screenshots or logs if there is any pertinent information that I missed. Thank you in advance!

-Joey Young

Oct 7, 2018
Gamertag
BuckNastyJoey
Hi, thank you for fast response! Do you by chance have a link to that thread, if there is an open one?

I am curious if this may somehow be related to a PC that had an older build installed previously. In my situation the problem PC is the only one that previously had an older build installed and uninstalled.