Some lost posts

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
The forums kind of had a hiccup a few days ago and when restoring it the files used were older files after I fixed and cleaned up a bunch of stuff (talking to you Kant ;) )

Anyways I have done a complete back up so a few posts over the last few days are gone. Sorry about the inconvenience.

However please point out any bugs you may find. One I found is the double setting of youtube homepage in the User control panel.

PNill

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
supersniper said:
The forums kind of had a hiccup a few days ago and when restoring it the files used were older files after I fixed and cleaned up a bunch of stuff (talking to you Kant ;) )

Anyways I have done a complete back up so a few posts over the last few days are gone. Sorry about the inconvenience.

However please point out any bugs you may find. One I found is the double setting of youtube homepage in the User control panel.
Still waiting on that shoutbox :p

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
PNill said:
supersniper said:

Still waiting on that shoutbox :p
^This ^_^