There could be a Friend system.

Nov 9, 2020
Gamertag
Ckyle108
I have a idea, you could make a friend system and play halo with your friends, You can search up a player, and maybe a new button on the menu called "friends" where you can send messages to friends or accept friend request or remove friends.

Nov 12, 2019
Gamertag
dB REPO 3696
holy shit, I was right. this mans is a genius. you should be working for CERN with that kind of smarts dude

Nov 9, 2020
Gamertag
Ckyle108
Or maybe (This is probably a impossible gamemode) have a war mode with one large map with a bit more players, or a gamemode that is called pistol fighters, you only have magnums and plasma pistols.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
There's map downloads already,
There's a map editing kit
There's issues with ai so firefight would be boring

There is social and competitive servers

16 player max limit, can do just pistols and whatever you want... EZ pz if you make a gametype with the create your own gametype in the game or server playlist.

There technically may be a griffball gametype... But it'll have to be a custom map and custom gametype and modify the bomb either in the tag, Sapien or code or script.

It's all possible and is available in the game...for the most part.

Nov 9, 2020
Gamertag
Ckyle108
There's map downloads already,
There's a map editing kit
There's issues with ai so firefight would be boring

There is social and competitive servers

16 player max limit, can do just pistols and whatever you want... EZ pz if you make a gametype with the create your own gametype in the game or server playlist.

There technically may be a griffball gametype... But it'll have to be a custom map and custom gametype and modify the bomb either in the tag, Sapien or code or script.

It's all possible and is available in the game...for the most part.
I know that, but I would like to see firefight, and also The map downloader could help people who don't have a map download a map so they can use it.