To people who asked to be unbanned

Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
UncutFighter
To people who asked to be unbanned:
You get a warning every time you launch and sign in to the game. This project is made to provide online multiplayer services and support for Halo 2 PC. It's for people to enjoy and have fun on. When you hack, you are outright choosing to manipulate the game, ruining the experience and fun for others. Do not expect to be unbanned simply for making a post asking to be.

Sep 30, 2018
Gamertag
Hitnumaki
Buenas noches. Yo llevo desde el año pasado sin poder entrar al juego. Ya he creado post al respecto pero nunca nadie responde mis mensajes. Agradecería si pudiera entrar de nuevo al servidor.

Sep 30, 2018
Gamertag
Hitnumaki
My account is dialondonopa. I would appreciate if you could give me some solution. Apparently my IP address is the one that has blocked access.

Apr 8, 2019
Gamertag
halo2
hola doy carlos franco y gamertag FRANKASTER y en una partida que paso algo raro que no pude si quiera jugar por que era imposible
y me an baneado
por fa para que miren el video y me ayuden veran que ni siquiera pude jugar y me tuve que salir de esa partida y entran a otra

Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
Hello Mr Project Cartographer, I was banned today while in the ctf of the clouds. I did not like the other team winning so i decided to lead my team to victory by making my spartan do the jump of the super. i did not think el jefe tweek would get angered by this action but he el hammer de ban and now village is not able to play. this is the only game i play and have, i dont know what to do without having mr project cartographer in my good graces. please unban me uncle tweewee i will take punishment for my actions against the ban to play again with you all soon :)

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Why can´t I join games on servers right now?!? My gt is Arash1gage, Anz11 was my old username!!! I think all the programmers of this game knows me since I´ve played with them since 2010 I think!!!
I´m sure SuperSniper, Scrapy and Kills Alone can vouch for me?!?

May 1, 2019
Gamertag
ii lM p a C t

They reported me and banned me, i dont use hacks. I did the double shot, I play with an xbox controller. MINUTE: 5:50

Nov 6, 2019
Gamertag
Arturito xDD
Hi everyone, im just created my account today, in was loggin in the game and i get a message that said i was banned, how can i fix this?

Mar 24, 2020
Gamertag
CardenasBG
Por favor, podría desbanear mi cuenta ya que hace poco volví a jugar y me encuentro que estoy baneado y no he utilizado programas. gracias mi perfil es CardenasBG

Mar 24, 2020
Gamertag
CardenasBG
[QUOTE = "UncutFighter, publicación: 14259, miembro: 6"] A las personas que solicitaron que no se les prohibiera:
Recibes una advertencia cada vez que inicias e inicias sesión en el juego. Este proyecto está hecho para proporcionar servicios y soporte multijugador en línea para PC Halo 2. Es para que la gente disfrute y se divierta. Cuando pirateas, eliges manipular el juego, arruinando la experiencia y la diversión para los demás. No esperes ser excluido simplemente por hacer una publicación pidiendo que sea. [/ QUOTE]

Pero no hice trampa en ningún momento, solo un día fui a entrar y ya tenía baneo