6:56

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Game First IV describes that it can record and automatically run software that a user frequently runs.

However it does not modify the game run at all, it instead modifies network bandwith used and allocates it to the game or wherever it needs to be.

How can this software that modifies network and bandwidth allocation change your firing rate in halo 2.

Makes no sense. Prove to me that this does that. Otherwise this is another classic person gets banned, please unban i'm sorry because my brother this, my computer that, my account this, my ip that, etc etc etc

Attachments

Feb 19, 2019
Gamertag
NARCIS
Game First IV describes that it can record and automatically run software that a user frequently runs.

However it does not modify the game run at all, it instead modifies network bandwith used and allocates it to the game or wherever it needs to be.

How can this software that modifies network and bandwidth allocation change your firing rate in halo 2.

Makes no sense. Prove to me that this does that. Otherwise this is another classic person gets banned, please unban i'm sorry because my brother this, my computer that, my account this, my ip that, etc etc etc

supersniper brother look here I leave the video of what I say, I'm not lying, so I apologize for what happened

Last edited: