Unban Appeal

Mar 31, 2019
Gamertag
nacstor
Yo dude I know I cheated by using fly hacks but I was trying to record a video for youtube on unique trickshot spots for halo 2, im sorry man and I guess this is a plead for another chance but my intentions and I promise you now, are NOT to cheat again ive loved halo 2 all my life and I agree with what you guys are doing!

Jan 14, 2019
Gamertag
Yuri Bacon
If you just wanted to show off cool spots on the map, you could have just played offline when using your fly hacks to get your footage, rather than going online with your hacks.

Mar 31, 2019
Gamertag
nacstor
I agree I was trying do go for shots and hitting them because I want to get in SoaR Plasmas montage, I wasn’t trying to kill anyone unfairly though, I was just trying to do multiple spins and getting lucky enough to hit a bill cam with my sniper :/ i dunno I’m sorry I just want to play again but I won’t use fly online Mothers life. You have my word.

Mar 31, 2019
Gamertag
nacstor
Hi, i was banned around 2 years ago for using a multi-jump tool. I would like to be unbanned as its causing issues for people who still play this version of halo 2 in my house. I would also like to get back into it as i am really passionate about this game and was recording a video about how fast the ban system is. I promise you this will never happen again!