Unban please

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
Hi, there are few month ago I was banned for cheating, I apologized many times to all the community and admins, I did mistake that I will never do again. In return of that, I just been banned from discord too (I never disrespected anyone on discord).
I assume my game ban, even if I hope can get a second chance, but at least I would like to be unbanned from the discord. I enjoy talk about the game, and this ban was not fair.
Thanks for answer, and sorry for my bad english

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
I cheated for fun, not for winning games, I don't care about it, I found a tool, I tested it, simply.
it's stupid but it's done, I apologized for what I've done, I know I'm wrong, but permaban is a strong sanction, I think a few month ban is enought. sometimes you realize how stupid it was only when you've lost something. i really wish to play this game again, and I know if I can have a second chance I never do this sh*t again ;)

Mar 22, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Gamertag
EXTIINCT
"I cheated for fun, not for winning games, I don't care about it, I found a tool, I tested it, simply. "
So you were fully aware and still went ahead and cheated anyways. Why do you think you deserve a second chance lol. You chose to ignore the warnings and still went ahead with it. You're an idiot

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
So you judge a person only for one mistake? I played properly from years before that, I never disrepected anyone, but here I got the feeling that hackers are killers. Relax, it's a game, I agree that it was stupid to do that even the warnings. But insult a person that we don't know of "idiot" for a video game is maybe more clever ; ;) Like I said before, I hope you never do mistakes in your life Mr Perfection :)

Jan 14, 2019
Gamertag
Yuri Bacon
I found a tool, I tested it, simply
Even so, there were more responsible ways of testing out hacks that wouldn't get you banned. Have you considered:

1) Hosting your own game, and playing a gametype clearly marked "MODS" or "HACKS", of which the devs have said many many times means it is fine to hack in games that have one of those two in the gametype name, thereby avoiding a ban?

2) Going offline, then creating a game so no one can join you, ensuring you can't get banned?

3) Using xlivelessness to play an offline LAN game, letting you get dummy players to shoot at by opening more instances?

4) Cut your bullshit and not fucking cheat?

Cheating = Ban, and the warning is very clear. If you didn't want to be banned, you could have made sure you didn't get banned by following the rules, but you cheated anyways, and got a ban. Now you get to live with that, 'cause the devs don't have time to deal with hackers bullshit. If you hacked once, it should stand to reason you'll probably hack again, and nobody wants that, nor do the devs have the time to deal with that (and frankly, why the fuck would that want to deal with it anyways?).

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
Man I don't want to argue with you, if you don't think people can change then I've nothing to do. Of course I made sh*it, that's not the problem, the problem is the sanction. Peoples can make errors, everyone have made errors in his life, that's like that we learn. It's a video game, it's not like on the road where consequences could be dramatics. I can understand your point of view because before that I was an absolute fair player, but I made ONE error, one day, only ONE error during years of playing. I'm not crying, it's not only for me, I think the ban system can be reviewed bescause he's harsh.
If devs don't care i think it's a bad choice, they don't reacts like humans with humans. We're not robots, we make errors like anyone in his life, that's it.
Sorry but it's difficult to me to explain properly, I don't speak english very well, hope you understand what I think and write :)

Mar 22, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Gamertag
EXTIINCT
Man I don't want to argue with you
Because you literally have no points to make. Because you literally have nothing valid to say
In a way yes. Yes you are
bescause he's harsh
It's not harsh. Warnings are clear. You, as well as the others who were banned, chose to ignore the warnings. It's also clear as day that once a cheater/hacker is banned, they stay banned. Why do you think you're special and deserve to be released? You wanna play Halo 2? Play MCC, buy an Original Xbox and play through XLinkKai or some shit or suffer and not play at all.

Shut up. No one wants to hear you whining like a dick. Enjoy being banned

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
It's difficult to talk when it's not in your native language, of course I have a ton of arguments but it's difficult to explain. In life, if you stole in a shop, I don't think you got in jail for life, but if it's recidivism the punishment will be harder. There's a graduation in sanction, but not here. All case are differents, all don't have the same intentions, I understand that dev can't threat case by case, but they don't want hear anything, so why this forum section exists?
Other point, I never said I've got anything special to deserve unban, I'm like the other hackers, but I talk for all, not only for my case. I think among the hackers there are good peoples who just did sh*t once, and if they get a second chance you'll never have problem with them. Like I said, people learn from them mistakes.
You can try trash talk as much as you want, you are just proving you can't talk cleverly.

Mar 22, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Gamertag
EXTIINCT
if you stole in a shop, I don't think you got in jail for life
This isn't real life. This won't affect your personal life and your future. It's regarding a ban on a video game. They're incomparable.
so why this forum section exists
1. To watch people like you have a cry, 2. To clear the names of innocent people who were actually falsely banned with evidence etc.
I never said I've got anything special to deserve unban, I'm like the other hackers
Another form of self admittance. If you wanna bring back the first point of your reply and take it to an IRL situation then let's do it. I'm like the other thieves, I'm like the other murderers etc. automatically hurts your defence.
I think among the hackers there are good peoples who just did sh*t once, and if they get a second chance you'll never have problem with them
The majority however are malicious like you were when you went online with them and it's highly unlikely they will reoffend. These "good people" are a very small minority.

you are just proving you can't talk cleverly.
rich...

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
That's why it's patetic, don't give a second chance for a video game is a shame, we're not criminals.
The main goal of this section is for that, just blame hackers and try to humiliate them, not trying understand the reason why they do it and if they regrets.
in my case, I was ban in a first time, unban after few weeks (because I sincerely apologize and debate with politness), but players cried about it and I was banned again. So who's the crybaby?
And for your last point, just LOL, how can you judge people if you don't give a second chance? You can imagine maybe, but you can't know. The guys who post here are good people, first they apologize because they know it's unfair for the community, secondly because they assume their fault, and thirdly they hope could play again, but it's difficult to be heard if devs wants stay blind

Mar 22, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Gamertag
EXTIINCT
That's why it's patetic, don't give a second chance for a video game is a shame, we're not criminals.
The main goal of this section is for that, just blame hackers and try to humiliate them, not trying understand the reason why they do it and if they regrets.
in my case, I was ban in a first time, unban after few weeks (because I sincerely apologize and debate with politness), but players cried about it and I was banned again. So who's the crybaby?
And for your last point, just LOL, how can you judge people if you don't give a second chance? You can imagine maybe, but you can't know. The guys who post here are good people, first they apologize because they know it's unfair for the community, secondly because they assume their fault, and thirdly they hope could play again, but it's difficult to be heard if devs wants stay blind
There really isn't any getting through to you is there... You're just another desperate idiot with no valid points to make that it's now just a pain to respond to you. You're not getting unbanned, you're never getting unbanned, seek other methods to play Halo.

Kindly fuck off
Sincerely
-Everyone