Unban

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
hi, I was banned for cheating, there's a 30minutes countdown but at the end my game crash ans when I launch it again there's a new 30minutes countdown before unban. Any idea how to solve it please? Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
after discuss with admins I know that's not a 30min ban but a permanant ban, I'm sorry about what I've done, it was more a "funny test once" that a bad intention for win alltime with cheating, ther's no difference I know, I cheated and I regret. Hope to find a solution for playing online again, really love this game. sorry

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
your politeness has not gone unnoticed. however, you still cheated in a competitive game (midship ffa on MLG dedis) while the "DO NOT HACK ONLINE" message is pretty clear. as i've said before, even among the polite cheaters, most of them are careless assholes and will screw you over as soon as you unban them.

what would YOU do as an admin?

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
Hi, thanks for your reply, I understand your feeling about cheaters who lie just for being unban. In my case, and if I was an admin, I give me not a second chance, but a last chance. I think everyone can be wrong once, despite advertissments we all make mistakes. For me it's clear, I love this game too much to cheat again and take risk to be ban (in the case I'll be unban), I know too that's unfair for others "normal" players, whatever the reason for cheating is. So I would like to be understand, I apologized for been wrong, I promise if I have possibility to play online again, that I'll never do the same mistake twice. For sure if this is the case, I'll up this treat in the future and you'll see at this moment that you had reason for unban me.
Sorry for my bad english, hope you can undertand what I want to said, thanks

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
ok, but one more question? what's the interest to have "a drama spot" or a "wall of shame" sections? If decisions are definitive no interest for player to apologize, maybe it's just to make pay hackers one more time exposing themselves here? I think a perma ban is enough

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
another error form me, I was unmutted (I don't know the difference with a ban because I couldn't write everywhere)

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
ok, but one more question? what's the interest to have "a drama spot" or a "wall of shame" sections? If decisions are definitive no interest for player to apologize, maybe it's just to make pay hackers one more time exposing themselves here? I think a perma ban is enough

any answer please? thanks

Mar 18, 2018
Gamertag
funnybunny666
In case you get banned and wanted to know why, the ''Wall of Shame'' is to show proofs of players using mods/hacks in public servers. And at this point ''The Drama Spot'', it's more like a self exposure filter for those banned players, despite having a couple of warnings about the use cheats/hacks/mods(look a the spoiler mage below), there are people that still use them, because ''LOL XD is fun'', or whaterever other reason, at this point, I think your ban may be permanent, it all depends on the staff members and how much drama you make.

dontdoit.jpg

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
ok, thanks, but I don't think it's cool to unban peoples because of the more drama they make, it's easy to lie

Mar 18, 2018
Gamertag
funnybunny666
yeah, and I think it's unfair to unban players after a simple apology and the promise that they not going to do it again, it's easy to lie.

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
I think 100% people make mistakes, and 99% regrets but it's too late, mistakes doesn't make them all bad peoples, so one same hard sanction for everything is unfair too, humans needs rules but don't respect it, because we are humans and not robots :)

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
more than one week I've been ban. I absolutely understand I was wrong for community, I regret what I've done, I always considered hackers like sh*t and I hacked like this. If I can go in the past and change it i'll make it immediately, I was like a stupid kid who wants to test kacks for fun, even if I known the consequences. I apologize for all again, enjoy the game and don't make mistake like me, you'll regret it for a long time.