Waterwork Capture the Flag

Jan 14, 2019
Gamertag
Yuri Bacon
Good luck convincing a dedicated server owner to add it to their playlist, and good luck getting anyone to join it instead of playing CTFCoag all day every day.

Waterworks just isn't a good map. Coag isn't either, but people like it for some reason. You're best bet is to make a peer-hosted lobby and run it, and see if anyone will join you.

Mar 14, 2019
Naalehu Hawaii
www.littlesilverworks.com
Gamertag
CosmicLettuce
I think everyone likes the idea of using two warthogs and playing a game that never ends. To me, there is no skill in CTFCoag. I would rather play a tactful game, over a game constantly rotating players due to boredom. So many non poker players per sae in the CTFCoag game. I wanna bash my head against a wall after ten minutes of it. Luck Luck Luck, no skill. Halo 2 is a great game because of the little things, the full throttle meter going up on the warthog. Seeing how many bullets you have left literally on the battle rifle. A Sniper Rifle that is not reloaded only when you exit the scope ( F#$%ing Fortnite - Please fix this poor excuse of a weapon EPIC). I think we could see some great games on waterworks!

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
CTF COAG, it takes skill to walk from one base to another. Dealing with snipers, tanks, rockets. Like I did yesterday. Blue won. But I walked my happy/pissed off Spartan to blue. I got past the tank, desert sharks sniping (thankfully 1 out of 100 deaths lol) and killed the flag carrier taunting red. All by myself LOL... Seriously. Then grabbed sniper and rockets, knocked desert out, and took out their tank. All that for red to give up the tank and banshee to super speed lame Shee people. It was fun. But my gosh that red team could not hit the ocean if it was in front of them.

Mar 14, 2019
Naalehu Hawaii
www.littlesilverworks.com
Gamertag
CosmicLettuce
Come one now scrappy - it would be considered skill to play that same way and execute a plan 1 out of 5 times. Unfortunately with zero coms that can’t exactly happen. You simply can’t claim skill if out of 1 of 100 attempts you finally ring the bell! How many players rotated in and out during your 100 attempts. It’s madness - crossing the field with snipers, tanks, battle rifles, turrets, and everything else. I’ve been so bored playing these matches on Coag that I’ve actually blocked others from taking out a flag carrier on the opposing team. Hoping another map would be played when it ended!