What Do?

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
Hey guys,

I have good news, and also some bad news.

Good news is my PC arrived earlier today. I have put it together and installed all the necessary updates, software and drivers. My PC is a beast! Only thing left to do is install all my games again and overclock the CPU and GPU.

Here is the bad news. I tried installing H2v again and got an error: "Sorry, unable to activate. According to our records you have exceeded the number of times you can activate this product....blah blah"
Really Microsoft? Really? How do I play now? This is absolute BS! So every time I have to restart my OS and wipe everything, after a certain amount of times I must re-purchase the game? I swear, Microsoft have to be the most money hungry bastards on the planet. Is there any way I can get a new code for free? This is so unfair.

It says I can activate by telephone. Is this another one of those things where I am put on hold for half an hour? After all the posts you guys have made, saying that there is no support for Halo2, will they even help me at all? I found a website selling Halo 2 cheap. Might have to buy it again. Fucking Microsoft.

Mar 25, 2013
Houston, TX
Gamertag
PCTechmaster07
Usually all you have to do is call M$ and they'll let you activate it again.........it's their way of figting piracy making sure you're not giving a copy of it to your friends.

Make sure you update GFWL as well.