The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Halo 2 Vista .COM issues

• -Populate the forums
    -Fix sub category pages on main page and link to forum accounts.
    -Fix text popping out like in game
    -Add chat box to main page
    -make sure it works in main browsers (
    Chrome,
    Firefox,
    Safari,
    IE10d,
    IE10m,
    IE9
    -Change mouse pointer

0mega issues

• -Fix profile double youtube names

H2MT

• -Make A Tutorials page for server hosting / usage

Fixed issues / Unstarted Projects
Forum issues

• -fix the portal and have it default before the board index
    -fix the overall style of the board, remove items and add items and links.
    -fix grey text when writing posts or topics
    -fix quote box from white to light grey.
    -switch profile preview on posts from right to left
    -make archiver group a different color and make twitch his own group for black names.
    -add forum rules and main sticky threads to regulate sections and control aspects of topics.
    -add Reputation system
    -Add Youtube link in profile
    -add custom 404 error
    -add ads to the site
    -add youtube profile field

Player Stats

• -Change format for which the server tool spits out the information. (preferably using data-tables).
    -Talk with kiwi and convince him to finish breeze.
    -Create a profile page on the main site that links to forum account to display personal stats for the player

Server Browser
  • -Merge server viewer code with stats app and hope server operators will run the program.
    -Hoping to fully understand the spot Kant found to make server info easier to obtain and hopefully make game independent.
    -Make main webpage look like in game browser list and when you click on the server it shows the info displayed in game
    -Maybe add a join function to that section (if we can figure out direct IP joining).
    -Ultimate goal servers represent playlists

Media
  • -Begin development of Media section
    -Organise H2VHUB youtube channel
    -Finish archiving as much as posible on H2VHUB youtube channel

Custom Content and Mods
  • -Kills Alone and Twinreaper's main department
    -ultimately have all custom maps available for download
    -all tutorials and applications useful for custom creation and map modding available at the users discretion.
    -H2MT theme matches forum theme
    -The Notes page: Fix formatting.
    -H2MT Home: Move Latest Dev - H2 Icon to Sorce Page.

Downloads
  • -place to download useful apps, maps, mods, utlitlities, and more.
    -organize it by categories using the default and custom map UI form h2v
    -fix overflow of links

Competitive
  • -Add in clan and/or team support.
    -Main place for clans to challenge and post results.
    -bracket and rules established

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Re: What to do list

Have Kant add a link to the H2MT Repository section from the main page (H2PC.org).

Please find a way to make the text not grey on black (when writing a message), it takes more effort to make it out them white on black would. Also the Archivers group is black so you cannot see any members names against the black background.

Feb 15, 2013
Mt. Silver

Kills Alone said:
Have Kant add a link to the H2MT Repository section from the main page (H2PC.org).

Please find a way to make the text not grey on black (when writing a message), it takes more effort to make it out them white on black would. Also the Archivers group is black so you cannot see any members names against the black background.
That was my goal when I made said group... For myself. :D

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO

supersniper said:
Main site issues
  • -Populate the forums
I have a idea!*

We could arrange a H2V Community Video and promote this new web-site in an very appealing intro and outro. As it were, an kind of opening ceremony, just in form of a very well made HQ H2V video, where everyone gets kindly invited to register here.

We have the necessary contacts to the best H2V montage makers or halo editors in general, so I'm pretty sure there's enough potential to make it to the big youtube-channels to spread the opening of this website even more to the broader mass of the halo community. Advertising through a well-made video has already resulted in some other cases as a success.

Also taken basically, we would beat 2 flies with a single clap, ≅ a good marketing and some certain people, just like me would like to make a community video anyway. If we all spend 5-10 topnotch 1v1 clips, in collaboration with a talented editor, stands this project nothing in the way`nd could actually come out as an really epic thing at the end.

We have everything we need ^ great montage makers, editors, quality, contacts etc. I thought maybe of stagga as editor f.e. because he recently said to me, that he would like to give once everything he got, like his full potential, regarding an H2V 1v1 edit. I could also ask fuzon (editor of thomas alcom dual) or phurion.

A condition would be definitely: 720p and upward quality, to build on an impressive style/look as b2p f.e. though. Most of us are now able to stick to these standard, like // myself, stagga thomas, hayzul uncut supersnipe alcom twich sufikz some cyp's etc. (sry if i forgot one)

I think such a project would be a fun and a lucrative thing to strive for, also for strengthening the cohesion of the few remaining H2V fans left here. So what you think guys?

<3

Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
UncutFighter

Mia said:
supersniper said:
Main site issues
  • -Populate the forums
I have a idea!*

We could arrange a H2V Community Video and promote this new web-site in an very appealing intro and outro. As it were, an kind of opening ceremony, just in form of a very well made HQ H2V video, where everyone gets kindly invited to register here.

We have the necessary contacts to the best H2V montage makers or halo editors in general, so I'm pretty sure there's enough potential to make it to the big youtube-channels to spread the opening of this website even more to the broader mass of the halo community. Advertising through a well-made video has already resulted in some other cases as a success.

Also taken basically, we would beat 2 flies with a single clap, ≅ a good marketing and some certain people, just like me would like to make a community video anyway. If we all spend 5-10 topnotch 1v1 clips, in collaboration with a talented editor, stands this project nothing in the way`nd could actually come out as an really epic thing at the end.

We have everything we need ^ great montage makers, editors, quality, contacts etc. I thought maybe of stagga as editor f.e. because he recently said to me, that he would like to give once everything he got, like his full potential, regarding an H2V 1v1 edit. I could also ask fuzon (editor of thomas alcom dual or phurion)

A condition would be definitely: 720p and upward quality, to build on an impressive style/look as b2p f.e. though. Most of us are now able to stick to these standard, like // myself, stagga thomas, hayzul uncut supersnipe alcom twich sufikz some cyp's etc. (sry if i forgot one)

I think such a project would be a fun and a lucrative thing to strive for, also for strengthening the cohesion of the few remaining H2V fans left here or even to maybe get rid of old drama. So what you think guys?

<3
That's a great idea! Who's down?

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone

On the custom mapping side of things I've got most of it up and working Sniper, all the main maps and tools are there and properly linked. Updating other sites links to files as well. And our YouTube Channel, all pointing back here.

I'm making some updated content packs as well, collections for: the 48 best maps, mapping tools, mods and I'm thinking some desktop background collections would be pretty epic as well. The kind that have cool pictures with our logos/web address in a corner.

People are talking about vids, I have some raw footage I've been collecting to make some more kick ass vids with. A mixture of default maps and custom content.

Mar 15, 2013

Which reminds me, I never did include the DMR or Reach Assault Rifle in that archive I gave you did I Kills? If need be, let me know if you want to showcase any of those weapons and I'll send'em over.

Kantanomo

Dev
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot

UncutFighter said:
Mia said:
supersniper said:
Main site issues
  • -Populate the forums
I have a idea!*

We have everything we need ^ great montage makers, editors, quality, contacts etc. I thought maybe of stagga as editor f.e. because he recently said to me, that he would like to give once everything he got, like his full potential, regarding an H2V 1v1 edit. I could also ask fuzon (editor of thomas alcom dual or phurion)

I think such a project would be a fun and a lucrative thing to strive for, also for strengthening the cohesion of the few remaining H2V fans left here or even to maybe get rid of old drama. So what you think guys?

<3
That's a great idea! Who's down?
Lets see who can get this done

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO

I'm glad that you like my idea! ^.^

H2Bot said:
Lets see who can get this done
I could definitely arrange this, but a successful completion requires the cooperation of the Montage-makers, and this ("H2PC") community itself first, in the form of donations of some good 1v1 clips. Some people who would like to participate so far on this website-promotion project are,

-Skyline
-Timmy
-MacKn
-Uncut
-myself

But, this looks atm more like a CyP teamtage though. That wouldn't make sense, so if you might be interested in my idea and want that this will happen, then is a participation of you guys required. I (we) would be happy If we can help this new place, but it's also up to you guys. So spend some clips (;

Anyone else down?

Kantanomo

Dev
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot

Well if i had the ability to record my game play I would give you some, let me ask some people and I'll see what I can dig up.