WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 22, 2017
Gamertag
RIP
listen me please i have been banned for no reason aparently i have been (hacking) but no :mad: :mad: :mad: I have been playing halo 2 for 3 years and now they said me that im hacker i was killing every one in the server because i was better and i was so sad because they doesnt stop calling me hacker the user that demand me was angry with me because i killed him many times

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
You don't hack? Explain this:

[BBvideo 800,490:1mqylply]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LtjAqK1dAA[/BBvideo]

Let me explain you how do things work here:
If you get a banned account, every account that you have will be banned also. No matter how many new accounts you make or how many times do you change your IP. You will stay banned even if you didn't do cheat with that new account. All you need to do is to apologize at this forum, admit you were hacking and of course, you must promise you won't do cheat again. Otherwise you will stay banned.

Don't even try to lie the staff. Staff have logs of every account in the server, and know what accounts are associated with others. If you cooperate, you may get un-banned and other accounts you have will be also un-banned. You can be perma-banned if you do cheat again.

There's no way you can lie the staff, please respond honestly so we can trust you.