Where are the Halo 2 campaign cutscenes located?

Mar 23, 2017
Gamertag
LeatheryKillerX
I can't find 'em. I've looked and looked.
I want replace all of the cutscenes, in the campaign, with the remastered Halo 2 Anniversary cutscenes for my personal enjoyment.

Thanks.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Uhhhh this is Halo 2 Vista?

Are you thinking of the unspeakable MCC?

*edit*
I never heard of remastered cut scenes for Vista, I might be wrong.

Mar 20, 2016
The_Real_John said:
I want replace all of the cutscenes, in the campaign, with the remastered Halo 2 Anniversary cutscenes for my personal enjoyment.

Thanks.
Cutscenes in Halo 2 Vista aren't pre-rendered movies, they are rendered entirely in the engine itself. Every "cutscene" in-game is essentially just a cinematics script spawning stuff, playing sounds and recorded animations, and moving a camera around, all in very specific spans of time.

Mar 23, 2017
Gamertag
LeatheryKillerX
Ling Ling said:
The_Real_John said:

Thanks.
Cutscenes in Halo 2 Vista aren't pre-rendered movies, they are rendered entirely in the engine itself. Every "cutscene" in-game is essentially just a cinematics script spawning stuff, playing sounds and recorded animations, and moving a camera around, all in very specific spans of time.
Okay, thank you.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Ling Ling said:
The_Real_John said:

Thanks.
Couldn't have put it better myself :p