why are WAN kids so disrespectful lol?

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
no not mad at all just think h2v players need to be more respectful to players who dont hack

ok so if he was on proty host and he lives thousands of miles away how the fuck was he getting such great hit registartion?he have best internet in columbia? doubt its better then mine my point is i only get hit registration like that with 100 ping or less even having host but never on 200 ping or higher thats bullshit his hits wouldnt reg all the time yet hes getting the cleanest headshots.....shady im sorry and if u look 30 secs in you can clearly see he wasnt on the guy then bam hes on him without moving recticle or anything just snaps on him katoza says "thats just a reaction i play on 15 sens its my style" wtf that mean your recticle randomly jumps onto guy without image moving at all check it out homies tell me im wrong.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLqRZUXgFSE

and if im wrong im sorry but im still trying to figure out h2v completely but his other shots you can see recticle and image move 30 secs in its not like that

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
yeah ppl need to chill out....

lol

people are banned daily all the time on WM for being to good... its because of the owner, a lot of people have left the game and the drama he has caused has killed the game...

Be respectful and honest and just play the game...lol

Apr 11, 2014
Gamertag
Junklont
Because they have a leader so much disrespectful is also, hacker, crashear, and are colombian, they think in replys with rudeness, and say "noobs or hackers" to the another players

Mar 15, 2013
Just wNt to point out an obvious flaw in the posting. Sensativity only goes to 10. There is no 15. Even with a high sensativity, you cant snap aim with that precision.

Mar 15, 2013
Shawn said:
There is a mod to get over 10 sensitivity. So yes you can

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
That was my point. People always cry I play legit, but use all sorts of mods either for hacking for preference tweaking. Both can give you advantages if you use them right. My point was though, using such high levels of sensitivity make it almost impossible to snap around and target your enemies with such high precision kill after kill. Saying that a high sensitivity like 15, coupled with skill, is what makes it appear as a hack......well, that just doesn't sound right. That would be like me saying that I use a physics exploit to knock people around the map, and not a mod. You can't really prove it, you just gotta use common sense. Common sense says, something aint right.

Feb 15, 2013
Melbourne, FL
www.shawnm5.com
Gamertag
Shawnm1700
Well alot of people that i have played with have used the sensativity mod and some get called hackers some don't. (unless if it was a moose server they were all hackers not matter what.) Just depends if they are good on high sensativity. If you get used to something alot you feel like 10 is 5 when you play on 15 all the time then go back.