Why was I banned.

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
I am as of right now. You guys have banned me a shit ton but i keep coming back. I think you are the one that is flawed. How about you tone down your ego a bit.
why don't you calm your tits and show some respect for the project

Jun 4, 2018
Shadow Moses, Alaska
Gamertag
That Sky Guy
I am as of right now. You guys have banned me a shit ton but i keep coming back. I think you are the one that is flawed. How about you tone down your ego a bit.
If you have a legitimate beef with the system, why not go about this rationally and with respect? If you have an issue, why not have a mature adult conversation with the Staff? Stuff like this is toxic for the game and the community.

May 13, 2018
The devs dont even give a shit if they did they wouldve fixed it by now. Halo 2 Vista always had a modding problem and i know if i was a developer i would fix these exploits first thing.

May 13, 2018
What's the big deal? Really? And why should I write an anticheat? You guys are the ones with the dev team. The fact that I was able to hack for almost a whole week undetected is a big deal if you ask me. Maybe you should calm your tits and fix the game :)

May 13, 2018
Not to mention most people are only banned because either an admin is in the game or if someone just happens to be recording, takes the time to upload it to YouTube and then takes the time to make an account on the forums and then upload said footage.

Jun 4, 2018
Shadow Moses, Alaska
Gamertag
That Sky Guy
Not to mention most people are only banned because either an admin is in the game or if someone just happens to be recording, takes the time to upload it to YouTube and then takes the time to make an account on the forums and then upload said footage.
Regardless, you need to dial back the disrespectful attitude. Adding gasoline to a fire does not help extinguish it.

Furthermore, willfully violating the rules just because you can is not an excuse. You can't justify bad behavior by saying the potential for it exists.

"I could always use my car to run over others, so it's the manufacturer's fault! They should build into it a feature that doesn't allow you to drive into pedestrians! Nevermind the fact that I have a moral responsibility to not do it in the first place, and that it is unlawful to do so... the potential is there, so I am just going to roll with it."

Stop justifying your bad behavior. You did wrong when it was clearly not allowed. Suck it up, deal with the consequences, and move on. Stop being part of the problem and stat being a part of the solution.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Hack “undetected”, because it isn’t detected via an anti-cheat. Bans are based on video evidence provided by the community. I have no clue what you’re trying to prove? That it’s easy to cheat? No shit. Just as easy to get banned as well. I have no clue how using external apps is an in game exploit that can be patched lmao.

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
Hack “undetected”, because it isn’t detected via an anti-cheat. Bans are based on video evidence provided by the community. I have no clue what you’re trying to prove? That it’s easy to cheat? No shit. Just as easy to get banned as well. I have no clue how using external apps is an in game exploit that can be patched lmao.
no u