YoshiVargas Flyhacking

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Via Discord General Chat

yoshivargas: @Rude Yoshi @UF ShadowTeddy @biggest tweek of them all I'm asking for my report as they were reported from one to another without warning use a hack to fly but zoobie mode and was the first time you use something something, never but never and used hack only by mamadera de gallo was that day, I've been playing long and as almost one year, my interest is playing for Public Safety did not care if I just do not estubiera making this request to return my account.

[img=center]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197516108025036800/244497225030303745/unknown.png[/img]

Nov 3, 2016
Gamertag
yoshi
I am the orginal player yoshivargas'm asking administrators to please give me back my account because here I've been playing a long time almost one year, use a hack but as you can see just flying and does not harm nadien and was the first time my question is am apleando in any game can appeal and by serious is whether it returns no, I think that in my case if I can return the bill as it was a hack without affecting nadien or the course of the game and as it was the first time playing so long if I do not mind playing estubiera not appealing to give me back my profile. Thank you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
You will be unbanned on Saturday, November 12. Any more hacks will result in a permanent ban.