You cannot join this party. Please wait a moment and try again.

Oct 16, 2017
Gamertag
KAI_BORG
So, um, yeah, I'm also having this happen, fully updated everything, deleted/recreated profiles and a couple other quick fixes I use in other games and nothings working, in truth this happened a week ago but figured it was just a glitch and waited till today to try again, only to find out it's still happening.
So yeah, any advice on how to fix this? I'm literally only getting the one message, Halo's updated, yada yada, all that.
Thanks!

(Also this is the right area for this right?)

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
What's the version number in the top left corner of Halo 2's main menu? Does it say 'connected' in green? Also what kind of network are you behind? (educational, work, home etc.)

Oct 16, 2017
Gamertag
KAI_BORG
Home network (ethernet), the connected status is showing and it's version number says V0.2.2.3

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
You are on an old version. Use the launcher to force update (option is at bottom of settings menu). Or if that isn't working for you, go to your Halo 2 install directory and delete xlive.dll and try to use the launcher again. If that doesn't work or you like to do things manually, here the link to the latest xlive.dll https://cartographer.online/H2Cartographer/update/xlive/0.2.3.1/xlive.dll

Oct 16, 2017
Gamertag
KAI_BORG
Oh man, thanks! Wouldn't have thought of that, I mean I deleted and reinstalled it and it kept saying the updates were going through so I thought it was the most recent. Its updated the V# and if it there's another problem I'll come back, if not then, thanks!