If you have Halo 2 installed, all you need to do is run the Cartographer mod installer, verify install location, then run Halo 2 and create your account in-game.
If you don't have Halo 2 installed, follow these text instructions or video tutorial:
- 1. Download the Full Game Installer + Mod
- 2. Extract the contents of the zip file and run h2pc_setup.exe
- 3. Choose your desired install location, please note that game files must not be moved after install
- 4. It may appear that the installer is frozen, please be patient and wait for the install to finish
- 5. Once setup is complete, run the game
Login & Play
All logins are now done in-game, no more external launcher. Accounts made in game are separate from this website, halo2.online. Game account recovery can be found here.
- 1. Create account in game, you will need to verify your account via email. Confirmation emails are usually sent instantly, please check your spam folder.
- 2. Once email is verified, go back in game and login. If the button says "Dont Remember Me," that means your info will be remembered
- 3. If you see Status: Online in the top right corner, you have logged in successfully
- 4. After logging in, create a game profile which stores your appearance and other settings.
- 5. For other settings such as Field of View, Raw mouse input, and more, click the "Cartographer" tab on the home screen or hit the "Home" key on your keyboard in game.
- 6. Select the “Network” option on the main menu to join a game.
See you on the battlefield, Spartan.
- Operating System: Windows Vista or newer
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 7 GB
- Video Card: ATI X700 or Nvidia 6100 display adapter with 128MB of RAM
Please visit our GitHub page for revision history.