-

May 30, 2017
Hola [H.R]NICOGAMER , primero que todo el equipo donde yo estaba jugando, te estábamos pidiendo que dejaras de utilizar tu hack como no hiciste caso, me vi en la obligación de grabar y después de pasarme a tu equipo, a ti se te noto que te importaba si te grabaran o no y ahora que te banearon si vienes a pedir disculpas, tu en mi vídeo que subí a youtube escribiste "YO MISMO ME QUITO EL BAN" entonces ¿ por que no lo haz quitado "tu mismo"? ¿Por que vienes a pedir disculpas acá? deja la maldita hipocresía y acepta tus errores, obviamente no soy administrador y que este mensaje no tendra mucha importancia pero estas palabras te las quería decir y ya es la segunda vez que tu clan utiliza hacks, primero con el C.1 y ahora con el H.R, admito que fui parte de esos dos clanes y que me banearon por utilizar hacks por eso me salí de ese clan, con todo el gusto AKATSUKI TOBI :laugh:

May 30, 2017
Tu falta de intelecto y personalidad demuestra lo poco sutil que puedes llegar a ser en una conversación, una cosa es jugar por propia cuenta y dar lo máximo que pueda y otra cosa es utilizar hacks y "jugar mucho" con ayuda de un programa, das vergüenza :shit:

May 30, 2017
Pues callarme no puedo :V usted no es nadie en ningún lugar :V ¿irme a la mierda? dime ¿donde esta tu gfa? y de una voy :V tu gfa es mierda :V o dime donde estas y ahí voy :V o solo voy veo tu canal de youtube y veo mierda :V cual de las tres prefieres? yo voy a elegir a tu gfa :V

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
[H.R]NICOGAMER posted:
"Hi, I was banned in May 30th 2017, around 3.pm, because I was using a "program" that I made, I started to testing it to check if it works or not. Unfortunately it worked, and it made me enjoy it for a while, until some guy named "akatsuki tobi" reported me. I didn't think I woud be banned because I have seen several players using hacks and nobody complained about it. But as I see, the one guy that reported just spends his time reporting people, that's why I don't care. I just want to apologize and tell you I won't commit this fault, which in fact it's my first time I do, also halo 2 is my favorite online game and I don't want to be screwed up in that stupid way. Just forgive me, I won't use hack again, not even mine I've made, also my clan has a bad look by that foolishness that I've done. I just hope you understand me and thank you for your help and understanding, I just ask you for one more chance."

AkatsukiTobi responded:
"Hi "[H.R] NICOGAMER". First, the whole team where was I playing were asking you to stop using your hack, but due you didn't care, I had to record you and then switch to your team, you didn't care about if you were recorded or not, now that you're banned you came here to apologize. Watch my video I've uploaded, you said "I can unban my self". Then, why didn't you unban "you self"? Why did you apologize here? Leave the damn hipocrecy and admit your mistake, obviously I am not an admin and this message won't matter much, but I wanted to tell you these words. And it's the second time that your clan uses hacks, first was in C.1 clan, and now with H.R clan. I admit I was part of those two clans and I was banned once for using hacks, that's why I left that clan.

With pleasure, AKATSUKI TOBI"

Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
i feel a lot of these people are just like oh i didnt hack, i just held down my mouse and it rapid fired