2 pcs joining the same game

Jun 8, 2016
Gamertag
adultswim900
I have 2 computers and im on the same out going connection via router. They have different ipv4 addresses but when I try to join the same game It says ''you cannot join the game at this time''

So i tried to host my own server. Port forwarded 1000-1006 manually. People can join but they lag out instantly.

Any help is appreciated. :D

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
Yeah, i've always had problems with two players with the same external / global ip address. my personal solution is to try and get both players into a game, if one player cant get in, restart their game with a different uxid (random number) (in the xlive.ini) and try again. if it still doesn't work, restart the player that works and try again. eventually i get it to work.
Idk what causes this problem with registration from two of the same global IPs. but this is one terrible work around.

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
adultswim90 said:
I have 2 computers and im on the same out going connection via router. They have different ipv4 addresses but when I try to join the same game It says ''you cannot join the game at this time''

So i tried to host my own server. Port forwarded 1000-1006 manually. People can join but they lag out instantly.

Any help is appreciated. :D
lol you're asking for help after insulting the hard work that the PNill and his team put in?

That's bold -_-:

Jul 11, 2016
Well I used to set it up so one pc connects through the other, but since the most recent update that has become obsolete. I'm very grateful for that as that also allows me to play with 3+ people on the same network. Sadly, apparently if I host a game with more than 1 person on the same network, it means that others can't join that game over the internet. Would be really great if that could be fixed in a future update, but I'm already very grateful for the fact that I can join a server with multiple pcs now without having to have one pc connect through the other.