Appeal

Nov 22, 2016
Gamertag
BigGucciAustin
Hello, I am "BigGucciAustin". Though the video you captured of me today was not myself playing. T'was my younger brother who had no idea I had modifications activated. I usually only play campaign or by myself with modifications, never join a public and active server.

I was wondering due to the circumstances if my ban may be lifted as I promise to no longer use auto login on my account and this will never occur again.

Thanks,
BigGucciAustin

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Because you used the word T'was instead of a week ban we will unban you tomorrow. Just let your brother know not to hack in public servers.

Unban time at November 23, 11:59 PM EST

Nov 22, 2016
Gamertag
BigGucciAustin
thank you for understanding. I will uninstall all modifications and play legit. Thank you as of I love halo 2 vista... as much as halo 2 as I can get.

Nov 22, 2016
Gamertag
BigGucciAustin
BigGucciAustin here and I'm still banned, may someone please help me as I'm fiending to play Halo 2 Vista. I promise I won't be modding on a public server as stated earlier T'was my younger brother. I use to be huge in Halo 2 and much appreciated if allowed to experience an online game play.

Thanks,
Austin

Nov 22, 2016
Gamertag
BigGucciAustin
Oh trust me I had a chat with him about this. Anyways I'm still banned. I guess I'll just be patient and wait a few days before I post again asking about it.