Ban Appeal hola ayuda por favor desbaneenme

Apr 27, 2017
Gamertag
game
la causa por la cual me baneron fue que un amigo me paso una cuenta baneada pero yo no sabia y me banearon todo mi pc no puedo entrar ya, si alguna vez use hack les pido disculpa ya no usare mas eso por que vi las reglas alo ultimo y no sabia ya lo ultimo no usaba hack entonces mi amigo me paso su cuenta y yo la meti pero soy un torpe no debi meterla no sabia nada , me gusta mucho este proyecto no me arruinen es el unico que juego que me atrae por que lo llevo jugando 7 años please gracias por su atencion
The cause for which they banned me was that a friend happened to me a banned account but I did not know and they banned me all my pc I can not enter anymore, if I ever use hack I apologize and I will not use anymore that because I saw the rules alo Last and I did not know the last thing I did not use hack then my friend gave me his account and I put it but I'm a clumsy should not put it did not know anything, I really like this project do not ruin me is the only game that attracts me because I've been playing it for 7 years, please thank you for your attention.

Adaptador de LAN inalámbrica Conexión de red inalámbrica 2:

Sufijo DNS específico para la conexión. . : Directvnet
Vínculo: dirección IPv6 local. . . : fe80::a907:49f2:7293:ad37%15
Dirección IPv4. . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.100.6
Máscara de subred . . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Puerta de enlace predeterminada . . . . . : 192.168.100.1

tag is fabinsolos

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz

You said your tag is "fabinsolos", it means all these accounts are yours

You were caught hacking twice in different days and different hosts, i dont think you deserve a last chance because you made a lot of accounts and using them for hacking. Since you didn't tell us all other accounts you have, you thought you could avoid a ban by making several accounts.

You were caught aimboting under "VPN:)" nickname, and you got banned once here:
RnT Spreadhaz'S report against "VPN:)" for aimbotting

And you were caught aimbotting again, you were banned again here:
Erick's report against "VPN:)" for aimbotting

I saw you in a CTF coag server calling me hacker while you were hacking (aimbot), it's so ironic you come here to ask for unban. You are sorry for the high security of project cartographer.

Don't say you didn't know the rules, that's not a valid excuse. Hacking isn't allowed in every game, it's a so much basic rule.

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
You were also found hacking under "spartan19" nickname here:
mills' report against spartan19

EDIT:

First to all, you're admitting that you have used hack "sometime". So, that's not "your friend" blame at all, it's yours too.

And your nickname in forum is "fabivpn", it's easy to figure that you are "VPN:)" and "VPN:)." which were banned earlier by aimbotting. So, you deserve to stay banned by hacking twice.

Other thing, you're lying about your tag. The first account made in your IP was "ELNinjainbane", after that, you made an other account named "VPN:)" which was found hacking (aimbot).
After that, you made a lot of accounts more, "fabinsolos" is just one of those, so your real gamertag isn't "fabinsolos" at all.

You don't deserve to get unbanned, you're lying a lot "fabiVPN:)"