Ban Appeal

May 9, 2017
Gamertag
TooFknLoudBoiii
Hi!

I got this game yesterday, and I opened it and played it for the second time today, and I got banned after like 20 minutes.

I don't know for what, or why, or anything. This is my first time playing anything Halo, and I'm actually really bad at this game, I just got it to play with my roommates (who are much better than I).

If anyone could enlighten me to as to why I was banned, pls help?

Thanks

pls fren i need a halp i want to play in a partee with my ro0o0o0o0omies

May 13, 2017
Gamertag
ipp4u
Hello Hello thanks for the help

I've attached screenshots from my game folders that you specified. I believe it installed correctly cause I got to play for a few hours the first day, and then like 20 minutes the second day before I was banned.

I'm not sure how to attach images to this post but here's a google drive folder link that has both of the images in it:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

If I've done something incorrectly, please let me know! I had some help in the process so I'm a little unsure myself. I'll just have to go back and double check all the steps.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Alright so the game folders look good. The reason why you were banned was due to you allegedly joining games while having a broken game install with intent to grief/stall games. Your game folders look fine, nothing is encrypted with the .dtz format and the root folder looks perfect. You should be unbanned within a week (05/21/2017 or sooner if we change our minds)

May 9, 2017
Gamertag
TooFknLoudBoiii
I made my younger cousin an account so he could play when he came over when I babysit him. I forgot to switch to my own account since I had it on autologin

Hi Guys.....

I'm still banned from this game :(