Ban Appeal

Feb 11, 2017
Gamertag
Chukling Sniper
Ok, so a while back I'd been banned for Aimbotting. At one time or another, I feel as though we've all taken steps down this road. Now that's not me trying to make a justification for what I've done, but to reach out to those who've known this place; who've flown too close to the Sun. It's been probably around 1-2 maybe even 3 months since I've been able to play on the account due to ban. In all honestly, I'm sorry for what I've done and the damage it may have caused to the community. Had I understood just how much I'd feel soo, I doubt I would've in the first place. At the time it seemed like the thing to do, every other day I'd see someone with an aimbot and nothing being done about it; I felt inadequate. That along with the level of volatility I'd been met with in the beginning of me just getting back into a game I'd had soo much nostalgic remembrance of, it killed some of those amazing feels.
So, in me feeling wounded; like the age old saying goes "if you can't beat'em join'em". So it had begun.

With this being said, and my time of reflection being had, I've seen that all of it had just been me being that same person who damaged my view of a wonderful game. I feel I've learned alot from the whole ordeal and would very much appreciate if you would allow me to be apart of this again. I miss the environment and the people who reside therein, there's alot I'd like to help with this time around as far as the advancement of this project.

Thanks for reading. <3

Feb 11, 2017
Gamertag
Chukling Sniper
The username is (Chukling Sniper)

Sorry for the lengthy post as well, just didn't think saying - 'won't do it again, unban me brah.' would come off as sincere.